Refs

Non-United football chat
FuB
Legend

1 year ago

pint vulger wrote:
FuB wrote:doesn't really matter in either case... Rule 12 states "kicks or attempts to kick" or "trips or attempts to trip" as foul play resulting in a direct free kick if the referee deems it to be reckless, careless or using excessive force.

You'd have thought that pint, being such a self-pronounced expert and bad refereeing crusader, would know that.
Pleasy ! He didnt attempt to kick him he attempted to block the shot in the refs opinion ,thats why the useless cunt didn't give a pen , and I agree as it wasnt reckless,careless or ecpxcessive.
I know the rules mate but thxs for the help.
well, since you appear to be mindmelded with this referee and know exactly what his thoughts were at that point, might I suggest you use your amazing powers and mindmeld with all the other referees so you can understand their thoughts better and stop bleating on here all the fucking time?

I mean... you've essentially just endorsed a referee for being wrong and you agree with him for a different reason to the one you just know he didn't give a pen for. you're all over the fucking place.
I may be able to fix a forum but I can't fix a fuckwit
pint vulger
Legend

1 year ago

Pleasy Fellani pen ,Amichembe not ,they have to get some right,useless cunts.

Ref watch CP v Arsenal...... Oliver ( big headed cunt ) 100% at the ht, but there again my mother could have reffed it.
redzebs
Legend

1 year ago

Have to say you bombed on mindmeld FuB tbf
Well I suppose that's the knighthood fucked.
FuB
Legend

1 year ago

ah well... we can't all be Peter Kay and Seinfeld and help people remember things
I may be able to fix a forum but I can't fix a fuckwit
pint vulger
Legend

1 year ago

pint vulger wrote:Pleasy Fellani pen ,Amichembe not ,they have to get some right,useless cunts.

Ref watch CP v Arsenal...... Oliver ( big headed cunt ) 100% at the ht, but there again my mother could have reffed it.
Second half ,apart from giving a pen for a blatant dive,which in fairness was tricky to see he was v good.
Snoopcousins
Legend

1 year ago

redzebs wrote:Have to say you bombed on mindmeld FuB tbf
Amichembe
Thought my autocorrect was bad lol
Halfway between the gutter and the stars

“I don't have any real proof and I can't be arsed to find any. But I bet I’m right” - Sid, 6th March 2018
pint vulger
Legend

1 year ago

Snoopcousins wrote:
redzebs wrote:Have to say you bombed on mindmeld FuB tbf
Amichembe
Thought my autocorrect was bad lol
The big fella up front for Sunderland for clarification.
redzebs
Legend

1 year ago

I actually thought he meant like telepathic, honestly lol!
pint vulger
Legend

1 year ago

Dortmund v Monaco game ,first the latters first goal well offside not spotted by the useless cunts,second blatant cheating by the useless cunt, books Monaco sub basically for nothing ,then ignores Dortmunds cB foul and 100 % yellow when he realises that it would be the second yellow and a sending off,then has the audacity to book another Monaco player for fuck all.
Unlike the ref in the BM Madrid game who had the bollocks to rightly give Martinez two yellows despite being only 3 mins apart.
The inconsistancy is appallling.
redzebs
Legend

1 year ago

What about Leicster? I haven't seen it but apparantly never a pen?