Refs

Non-United football chat
pint vulger
Legend

1 year ago

redzebs wrote:What about Leicster? I haven't seen it but apparantly never a pen?
Nailed on pen ,foul was mm outside the area but carried on into the area ,so by law a pem.

Ref tonight was v good.
pint vulger
Legend

1 year ago

Fuck me i,ve seen some bed useless cunts lately ,but the fucking useless cunt went even worse if thats possible,basically Munich were cheated ,not beaten cheated ,how the fuck that Casimiro didnt egt a second yellow is just baffling ,well its cheating,then vidal sent off then the winner fucking miles offside .
The game is bent as fuck.
redzebs
Legend

1 year ago

Another pen wasn't it against Leicster again
Well I suppose that's the knighthood fucked.
pint vulger
Legend

1 year ago

This game was as big as it gets ,so can you imagine what its like at amateur level?
Steggo
Legend

1 year ago

pint vulger wrote:This game was as big as it gets ,so can you imagine what its like at amateur level?
I take it that you are/were the perfect footballer,never misplaced a pass,never mishit a ball,never missed an open goal,never mistimed a tackle,never missed a penalty, in fact never made a mistake on the football field.Yes? Then how do you expect an amateur ref not to make any mistakes. These people give up their time to allow low level football to continue (the 'pay' is insignificant) yet you continually rubbish their efforts.

Attacking an isolated ref,which you seem to condone,is despicable. These attackers have something deeply wrong with them,the type that attack people due to road rage etc,disgusting,animal behaviour.They certainly do not belong on a football field.

As for professional refs. They make mistakes and that is why they need technology to aid decisions. The problem is that UEFA/FIFA have taken the line that the basic rules of the game must be administered in the same way,whether the game is played at Old Trafford or a muddy field on the Yorkshire Moors,so they have been slow to change.

And don't forget the level of 'cheating' by players has reached such sophisticated levels and the game is so much faster than it yeas 20 years ago,that without the use of technology refs are going to struggle. And what is the point of these 5th officials (on the goal line). No use whatsoever-classic example the Suarez cheat against PSG.

If the game is bent,then that is a totally different matter,and if it is bent it seems to favour the top Spanish sides but what do you do about it? We know UEFA/FIFA are corrupt to the core,so who do you trust to police the game?
Alfonso Bedoya
Legend

1 year ago

Steggo wrote:
pint vulger wrote:This game was as big as it gets ,so can you imagine what its like at amateur level?
I take it that you are/were the perfect footballer,never misplaced a pass,never mishit a ball,never missed an open goal,never mistimed a tackle,never missed a penalty, in fact never made a mistake on the football field.Yes? Then how do you expect an amateur ref not to make any mistakes. These people give up their time to allow low level football to continue (the 'pay' is insignificant) yet you continually rubbish their efforts.

Attacking an isolated ref,which you seem to condone,is despicable. These attackers have something deeply wrong with them,the type that attack people due to road rage etc,disgusting,animal behaviour.They certainly do not belong on a football field.

As for professional refs. They make mistakes and that is why they need technology to aid decisions. The problem is that UEFA/FIFA have taken the line that the basic rules of the game must be administered in the same way,whether the game is played at Old Trafford or a muddy field on the Yorkshire Moors,so they have been slow to change.

And don't forget the level of 'cheating' by players has reached such sophisticated levels and the game is so much faster than it yeas 20 years ago,that without the use of technology refs are going to struggle. And what is the point of these 5th officials (on the goal line). No use whatsoever-classic example the Suarez cheat against PSG.

If the game is bent,then that is a totally different matter,and if it is bent it seems to favour the top Spanish sides but what do you do about it? We know UEFA/FIFA are corrupt to the core,so who do you trust to police the game?
I agree with all of that Steggs, and to be honest, it makes me wonder if the game IS actually rigged... for the life of me, I can't understand why the authorities are so stubbornly against tech help for the refs, when so much is at stake, and all the evidence/trialling proves the benefits of implementing it...

Unless, the authorities want to keep reffing errors in the game, as a tool to exploit when it suits...
"Badges, to god-damned hell with badges! We have no badges. In fact, we don't need badges. I don't have to show you any stinking badges, you god-damned cabrón and ching' tu madre! Come out from that shit-hole of yours. I have to speak to you."
pint vulger
Legend

1 year ago

Well firstly you i have never 'attacked ' a ref,never seen one get 'attacked ' in a very very long time and thousands of matches,and anyone who does should be prosecuted .

I made millions of mistakes playing football and fully accept refs and linesmen do honestly and its a tricky job,but i never made a mistake with an agenda attached to it ,which all refs do at all levels ,in other words cheating.

Now you may say footballers cheat ,i would say ok but its order to gain an advantage ,maybe not sporting but

All refs cheat ,for any number of reasons ,but not to gain an advantage,i have heard many refs admit this.Its because they can.

Few give up their time for the love of the game ,90% are in it for money ,which is not insignificant ( depending on your wealth) esp as many ref several games a weekend. More so in amateur and kids football where the players dont get paid ,its a disgrace.

I dont agree with the pace of the modern game excuse ,Stevie Wonder could have seen De Jongs karate kick in the WC final ,H Webb had an agenda just one of a million examples .

My main point is that at all levels the maj of refs havnt kicked a ball in anger,they have kid refs now at 14 year old !!!!!!! Unbelievable.
Last nights game was probably one of the most baffling reffing football has ever seen,forget the offsides ,although the same official flagged for Ledenwoski when through on goal a clear onside ,but ignored Ronaldos goal clear offside ??? Not even difficult spots.Why would you give a yellow card for an innocusious foul in the 3 rd min ,then totally ignore a dozen more similar incidents ,most from the same player.

Video evidence will help ,but they will even get that wrong.

I totally agree regarding reffing at different levels,offside in a game with no linesmen is just guessing and should be scrapped, but they dont want to relinquish the authority ,i have questioned it at county level.( in fact I would scrub offside altogether ,another thread)

My answer is all refs should have played at least to a level near to the level they are reffing,kids football should be reffed by adults,at CL and Prem standard that means paying them accordingly ,they know the cheats ,they will have a better understanding of a deliberate game changing fouls and a foul in an honest attempt to get the the ball.

No refs get paid if the players dont.Scrap the useless officilas stood behind the goal ,really how they continue with this is incredible.

Bayern should force an inquiry to the game last night.

It will come soon when a team will walk off in protest,and i wouldnt blame them.
redzebs
Legend

1 year ago

Remember Lyon did that after disagreeing with a major decision and Gary Neville did it behind them leading the players off and Fergies purple vein in his dome was throbbing like fuck telling the United players to get back on the pitch as the other team might have got booted out and we'd have got a by to the next round
Well I suppose that's the knighthood fucked.
FuB
Legend

1 year ago

to be fair, we should just do away with players altogether and just have two teams of eleven refs with an extra ref to make sure none of the refs are partisan. this way we can make sure all refs have played the game at the same level as they are reffing
I may be able to fix a forum but I can't fix a fuckwit
pint vulger
Legend

1 year ago

FuB wrote:to be fair, we should just do away with players altogether and just have two teams of eleven refs with an extra ref to make sure none of the refs are partisan. this way we can make sure all refs have played the game at the same level as they are reffing
Pleasy Fub ,if you havnt played the game you wouldnt understand.

Not theres anything wrong in that.