[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 494: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 494: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 113: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 113: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 5284: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3903)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 5284: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3903)
Refs - Page 14 - United Rant

Refs

Non-United football chat

Moderators: Alfonso Bedoya, brianofnazarethffs

Forum rules
pint vulger
Legend

Re: Refs

Postby pint vulger » Wed Apr 19, 2017 11:04 am

This game was as big as it gets ,so can you imagine what its like at amateur level?

Steggo
Legend

Postby Steggo » Wed Apr 19, 2017 11:47 am

Alfonso Bedoya
Legend

Postby Alfonso Bedoya » Wed Apr 19, 2017 1:59 pm

"Badges, to god-damned hell with badges! We have no badges. In fact, we don't need badges. I don't have to show you any stinking badges, you god-damned cabrón and ching' tu madre! Come out from that shit-hole of yours. I have to speak to you."

pint vulger
Legend

Postby pint vulger » Wed Apr 19, 2017 2:05 pm

Well firstly you i have never 'attacked ' a ref,never seen one get 'attacked ' in a very very long time and thousands of matches,and anyone who does should be prosecuted .

I made millions of mistakes playing football and fully accept refs and linesmen do honestly and its a tricky job,but i never made a mistake with an agenda attached to it ,which all refs do at all levels ,in other words cheating.

Now you may say footballers cheat ,i would say ok but its order to gain an advantage ,maybe not sporting but

All refs cheat ,for any number of reasons ,but not to gain an advantage,i have heard many refs admit this.Its because they can.

Few give up their time for the love of the game ,90% are in it for money ,which is not insignificant ( depending on your wealth) esp as many ref several games a weekend. More so in amateur and kids football where the players dont get paid ,its a disgrace.

I dont agree with the pace of the modern game excuse ,Stevie Wonder could have seen De Jongs karate kick in the WC final ,H Webb had an agenda just one of a million examples .

My main point is that at all levels the maj of refs havnt kicked a ball in anger,they have kid refs now at 14 year old !!!!!!! Unbelievable.
Last nights game was probably one of the most baffling reffing football has ever seen,forget the offsides ,although the same official flagged for Ledenwoski when through on goal a clear onside ,but ignored Ronaldos goal clear offside ??? Not even difficult spots.Why would you give a yellow card for an innocusious foul in the 3 rd min ,then totally ignore a dozen more similar incidents ,most from the same player.

Video evidence will help ,but they will even get that wrong.

I totally agree regarding reffing at different levels,offside in a game with no linesmen is just guessing and should be scrapped, but they dont want to relinquish the authority ,i have questioned it at county level.( in fact I would scrub offside altogether ,another thread)

My answer is all refs should have played at least to a level near to the level they are reffing,kids football should be reffed by adults,at CL and Prem standard that means paying them accordingly ,they know the cheats ,they will have a better understanding of a deliberate game changing fouls and a foul in an honest attempt to get the the ball.

No refs get paid if the players dont.Scrap the useless officilas stood behind the goal ,really how they continue with this is incredible.

Bayern should force an inquiry to the game last night.

It will come soon when a team will walk off in protest,and i wouldnt blame them.

redzebs
Legend

Postby redzebs » Wed Apr 19, 2017 3:24 pm

Remember Lyon did that after disagreeing with a major decision and Gary Neville did it behind them leading the players off and Fergies purple vein in his dome was throbbing like fuck telling the United players to get back on the pitch as the other team might have got booted out and we'd have got a by to the next round
Well I suppose that's the knighthood fucked.

FuB
Legend

Postby FuB » Wed Apr 19, 2017 4:02 pm

to be fair, we should just do away with players altogether and just have two teams of eleven refs with an extra ref to make sure none of the refs are partisan. this way we can make sure all refs have played the game at the same level as they are reffing
The official Rant token Europhile

pint vulger
Legend

Postby pint vulger » Wed Apr 19, 2017 4:21 pm

FuB
Legend

Postby FuB » Wed Apr 19, 2017 4:35 pm

pint vulger
Legend

Postby pint vulger » Wed Apr 19, 2017 4:50 pm

There are literally hundreds of players in every country that would jump at the chance if you pay them accordingly ,obviously players such as Zlatan ( your e.g ) would have made enough dosh to be arsed with it.
I wouldn't mind if they recruited refs from failed players at academies ,that would be a start / improvement.Surely you agree you need experience to understand the finer points of the game.
But even with all that ,its the inconsistency from all at every level that is most annoying ,that can happen in minutes never mind different games/ different standards.
For instance at levels the game will be judged differently depending on the score,that shouldn't happen ,a foul is a foul if 0-0 or 7-0 .
You really have to listen to a group of refs chatting ,they really believe the game is about them.

Not .....

Sorry i dont have a ' non signature ' pointless or relevant ,unlike your very interesting line .

FuB
Legend

Postby FuB » Wed Apr 19, 2017 4:57 pm

To be perfectly honest, it's ridiculously clear from your typical ex-player TV pundit that they have a fairly limited understanding of the rules... as evidenced by things like their continual citing of the concept of "intent" - which, as the forum expert, you'll know is utterly irrelevant and not stated anywhere in the laws of the game. This might be an esoteric point to someone as sage as you are but I think it does highlight the clear fact that players aren't necessarily the type of "expert" one might need... in the same way you might not want a builder designing a house for you.

Return to “Anything But United”