[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 494: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 494: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 113: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 113: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 5284: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3903)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 5284: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3903)
Rosboreg - United Rant

Rosboreg

Non-United football chat

Moderators: Alfonso Bedoya, brianofnazarethffs

Forum rules
redzebs
Legend

Rosboreg

Postby redzebs » Fri Dec 02, 2016 4:19 pm

:))

Knows Hamilton has his number next year so jacks it in, defend it once or try to ffs like!!

Hope Hamilton goes to Ferrari and tells ze Germans to do one, miserable cunts anyway his team!
Well I suppose that's the knighthood fucked.

swampash
Legend

Re: Rosboreg

Postby swampash » Mon Dec 05, 2016 11:53 pm

...why would he want to go to Fiat zebs?
I'm only wearing black until they discover something darker...

redzebs
Legend

Postby redzebs » Tue Dec 06, 2016 2:53 pm

swampash
Legend

Postby swampash » Tue Dec 06, 2016 7:19 pm

Then he's in luck - there's plenty of Santa Claus jobs this time of year.

just1n
Legend

Postby just1n » Tue Dec 06, 2016 9:43 pm

Good on Rosberg. Retires when on top. Can't be easy living that life with a young family.
Fuck Hamilton. He is a fucking cock.
GLAZERS OUT!

swampash
Legend

Postby swampash » Tue Dec 06, 2016 10:01 pm

I actually admire him for having the balls to say 'so long and thanks for all the fish', tbf. He's young, got presumably tons of money; why not move on and enjoy life. Start a new chapter.

redzebs
Legend

Postby redzebs » Tue Dec 06, 2016 10:25 pm

Nah he knows if he hadn't stroked Hamiltons team he was getting second if he was lucky, ageemsn team want German winner shocker

Alfonso Bedoya
Legend

Postby Alfonso Bedoya » Tue Dec 06, 2016 10:30 pm

"Badges, to god-damned hell with badges! We have no badges. In fact, we don't need badges. I don't have to show you any stinking badges, you god-damned cabrón and ching' tu madre! Come out from that shit-hole of yours. I have to speak to you."

redzebs
Legend

Postby redzebs » Wed Dec 07, 2016 3:33 pm

Yeah cause he was never getting near it again, it's like when all our rivals were rebuilding and changing managers and RVP stayed injury free and spearheaded a squad full of ageing legends and a load of younger dross to title number 20 and Fergie knew the going was good to bow out then!

Alfonso Bedoya
Legend

Postby Alfonso Bedoya » Wed Dec 07, 2016 5:02 pm

"Badges, to god-damned hell with badges! We have no badges. In fact, we don't need badges. I don't have to show you any stinking badges, you god-damned cabrón and ching' tu madre! Come out from that shit-hole of yours. I have to speak to you."

Return to “Anything But United”