[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 494: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 494: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 113: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 113: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 5284: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3903)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 5284: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3903)
World Cup in Russia-Be Dopey to have it there now - United Rant

World Cup in Russia-Be Dopey to have it there now

Non-United football chat

Moderators: Alfonso Bedoya, brianofnazarethffs

Forum rules
Steggo
Legend

World Cup in Russia-Be Dopey to have it there now

Postby Steggo » Fri Dec 09, 2016 6:06 pm

https://www.theguardian.com/sport/russia-doping-scandal

Surely the world cup has to be moved?

redzebs
Legend

Re: World Cup in Russia-Be Dopey to have it there now

Postby redzebs » Fri Dec 09, 2016 6:41 pm

I can't believe in the modern era they were stil at it!!!

Fuck me, Paddy the cap wearing goalkeeper journeyman got banned for cough syrup lol
Well I suppose that's the knighthood fucked.

Sid
Legend

Postby Sid » Fri Dec 09, 2016 9:09 pm

How many british athletes dope is what I want to know. Fuck other countries, what about ours

redzebs
Legend

Postby redzebs » Fri Dec 09, 2016 10:17 pm

Sid
Legend

Postby Sid » Fri Dec 09, 2016 10:53 pm

Why would I give a fuck about russia. Never been and don't know anyone there. It's a random country to me. Might as well be mongolia. Not arsed. The britsh atheletes though, that I've invested in, money wise, emotional wise, time wise, are doping then I want to know. If Hoy, Wiggins, Joshua, saint Ennis and all the others are doping then I want to know.

Plus this is just a tool to bash russia. Fair enough, go for it, Putin and the russian state is a bag of shite. But I cba with this playground politically motivated shite. And I arenkt going to jump behind britain on some fucking pseudo moral campaign of superiority in the name of patriotism.

We know Seb Coe, who led the 2012 british Olympic team and secured the bid, is corrupt to fuck. So that in itself merits investigation into the winning bid and the squad he oversaw.

redzebs
Legend

Postby redzebs » Fri Dec 09, 2016 11:12 pm

you had me in stitches at invested money, the only time you've been patriotic with money is when you got a case of Carlsberg and went to your mates because he had a PPV on :-)

And then when it was over you gave him a lecture about capitalism!

Only raking, I'd miss you if you left. I'm a bit of a sadist like that

Sid
Legend

Postby Sid » Fri Dec 09, 2016 11:35 pm

You're not far wrong tbf. But I did actually give a shit about the olympians and got well into some of the sports. If it turns out they were cheating then they can go fuck themsevles.

I'm patriotic in that I think we should give more of a fuck about our own issues like state doping and cheating rather than other countries

redzebs
Legend

Postby redzebs » Sat Dec 10, 2016 12:51 am

Lazarus
Legend

Postby Lazarus » Sat Dec 10, 2016 1:19 pm

It'll be good practice for Qatar. Vulgar will enjoy both these venues....
"?"

redzebs
Legend

Postby redzebs » Sun Dec 11, 2016 10:11 am

Return to “Anything But United”