Fuck England lololol N Iron flying the flag!

Non-United football chat
redzebs
Legend

1 year ago

Yeeeeeeoooo!!!

Last minute with half a squad!!!!!!
Well I suppose that's the knighthood fucked.
Snoopcousins
Legend

1 year ago

redzebs wrote:Yeeeeeeoooo!!!

Last minute with half a squad!!!!!!
Fuck I thought it was a 7-45 kickoff!
Halfway between the gutter and the stars

“I don't have any real proof and I can't be arsed to find any. But I bet I’m right” - Sid, 6th March 2018
redzebs
Legend

1 year ago

Haha, Aaron Hughes out of retirement, Roy Carroll the bench, had only heard of three subs including Carroll, haha, must be Irish league,

That's us good position
Sid
Legend

1 year ago

Few terrorists in that crowd I reckon
redzebs
Legend

1 year ago

Sid wrote:Few terrorists in that crowd I reckon

Definitely probably, sure isn't that the whole point of peace, difference is we go to tournaments with only 40 professionals to choose from not 400 and every country loves us, we get awards, people dread your fans, no songs, boo players, play shite, pick big players, soooooooo glad we've a shite party with 10 seats that will wind you up no end in Governmenf and championship and spa players keep progrrsssing only second to Germany. I'm pretty happy
pint vulger
Legend

1 year ago

redzebs wrote:
Sid wrote:Few terrorists in that crowd I reckon

Definitely probably, sure isn't that the whole point of peace, difference is we go to tournaments with only 40 professionals to choose from not 400 and every country loves us, we get awards, people dread your fans, no songs, boo players, play shite, pick big players, soooooooo glad we've a shite party with 10 seats that will wind you up no end in Governmenf and championship and spa players keep progrrsssing only second to Germany. I'm pretty happy
Why don't they pick a women if there so fucking good ..............oh wait a minute :D :D :D
redzebs
Legend

1 year ago

Pints gonna love NI, probably move here
pint vulger
Legend

1 year ago

Do they serve Erdinger ? Although the family is from Waterford environs ,but hey who gives a flying so long as you serve a decent brew.
Love it NI opening the batting ,come on you paddys !
redzebs
Legend

1 year ago

Yes mate, pale ale culture taking over too, town dear as fuck, so much choice tbf
Snoopcousins
Legend

1 year ago

redzebs wrote:Yes mate, pale ale culture taking over too, town dear as fuck, so much choice tbf
Does anywhere sell Caffrey's these day?
I ducking love that stuff
Halfway between the gutter and the stars

“I don't have any real proof and I can't be arsed to find any. But I bet I’m right” - Sid, 6th March 2018