[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 494: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 494: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 113: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 113: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 5284: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3903)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 5284: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3903)
Confederations Cup - Page 2 - United Rant

Confederations Cup

Non-United football chat

Moderators: Alfonso Bedoya, brianofnazarethffs

Forum rules
swampash
Legend

Re: Confederations Cup

Postby swampash » Thu Jun 29, 2017 11:22 pm

If I was a United scout I'd be running the rule over all those players that could have been in the U21 squad but got called up to the full squad for the Confed Cup.
I'm only wearing black until they discover something darker...

Sid
Legend

Postby Sid » Sun Jul 02, 2017 7:47 pm

Chile creating their own problems with defensive mistakes

Class team though

Alfonso Bedoya
Legend

Postby Alfonso Bedoya » Sun Jul 02, 2017 8:51 pm

"Badges, to god-damned hell with badges! We have no badges. In fact, we don't need badges. I don't have to show you any stinking badges, you god-damned cabrón and ching' tu madre! Come out from that shit-hole of yours. I have to speak to you."

pint vulger
Legend

Postby pint vulger » Sun Jul 02, 2017 8:57 pm

Germany Res see it out again.
The video Ref idea is a fucking shambles ,hardly surprising when you two more fucking pricks into the equation .

swampash
Legend

Postby swampash » Sun Jul 02, 2017 9:19 pm

swampash
Legend

Postby swampash » Sun Jul 02, 2017 9:32 pm

Class performance by the Krautkids. Buy as many as we can!!!!!!'

Alfonso Bedoya
Legend

Postby Alfonso Bedoya » Sun Jul 02, 2017 9:43 pm

"Badges, to god-damned hell with badges! We have no badges. In fact, we don't need badges. I don't have to show you any stinking badges, you god-damned cabrón and ching' tu madre! Come out from that shit-hole of yours. I have to speak to you."

Sid
Legend

Postby Sid » Sun Jul 02, 2017 10:12 pm

Aye Chile missed a couple of sitters, Vidal and that other cunt

Mourinho wouldn't have put in a performance like that though Alf. They still had 7 or 8 chances and they always looked to counter

Their first team would have gone at them a lot more. But you have to hand it to their kids, they put in a professional 1-0 in a final against a top team

pint vulger
Legend

Postby pint vulger » Sun Jul 02, 2017 10:20 pm

Germany were in control once the lad cocked up ,Chile never had any real chances ,Sanchez had an average game ,they were ok to the edge of the box.
German manager reckons he has 50 players in contention.

swampash
Legend

Postby swampash » Sun Jul 02, 2017 11:32 pm

I watched the game. Germany won. If you don't like it that's your problem Alf, not mine. Goals count. Results count.

Return to “Anything But United”