1 year ago

Chile creating their own problems with defensive mistakes

Class team though
Alfonso Bedoya
Legend

1 year ago

Sid wrote:Chile creating their own problems with defensive mistakes

Class team though
Ridiculous score line... Chile should be out of sight... travesty that Germany have won this...
"Badges, to god-damned hell with badges! We have no badges. In fact, we don't need badges. I don't have to show you any stinking badges, you god-damned cabrón and ching' tu madre! Come out from that shit-hole of yours. I have to speak to you."
pint vulger
Legend

1 year ago

Germany Res see it out again.
The video Ref idea is a fucking shambles ,hardly surprising when you two more fucking pricks into the equation .
swampash
Legend

1 year ago

Alfonso Bedoya wrote:

Class team though
Ridiculous score line... Chile should be out of sight... travesty that Germany have won this...
Either this is a lame attempt at a wind up or you are a total knob head Alf.
The difference between stupidity and genius is that genius has its limits...
swampash
Legend

1 year ago

Class performance by the Krautkids. Buy as many as we can!!!!!!'
Alfonso Bedoya
Legend

1 year ago

swampash wrote:
Alfonso Bedoya wrote:

Class team though
Either this is a lame attempt at a wind up or you are a total knob head Alf.
http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/40464139

Look at those stats, and then think before you embarrass yourself further...

Did you watch the game?

Do you know anything at all about football?

Chile played Germany off the pitch, but couldn't score... that happens sometimes, but no way does Germany deserve that win... lucky as fuck to have scored...

That was the kind of win that Mourinho was getting hammered for around here last year... 34% possession, a goal against the run of play, and then grinding out the result with ugly, fouling football...

What a daft post...
"Badges, to god-damned hell with badges! We have no badges. In fact, we don't need badges. I don't have to show you any stinking badges, you god-damned cabrón and ching' tu madre! Come out from that shit-hole of yours. I have to speak to you."
Sid
Legend

1 year ago

Aye Chile missed a couple of sitters, Vidal and that other cunt

Mourinho wouldn't have put in a performance like that though Alf. They still had 7 or 8 chances and they always looked to counter

Their first team would have gone at them a lot more. But you have to hand it to their kids, they put in a professional 1-0 in a final against a top team
pint vulger
Legend

1 year ago

Germany were in control once the lad cocked up ,Chile never had any real chances ,Sanchez had an average game ,they were ok to the edge of the box.
German manager reckons he has 50 players in contention.
swampash
Legend

1 year ago

I watched the game. Germany won. If you don't like it that's your problem Alf, not mine. Goals count. Results count.
Alfonso Bedoya
Legend

1 year ago

Sid wrote:Aye Chile missed a couple of sitters, Vidal and that other cunt

Mourinho wouldn't have put in a performance like that though Alf. They still had 7 or 8 chances and they always looked to counter

Their first team would have gone at them a lot more. But you have to hand it to their kids, they put in a professional 1-0 in a final against a top team
Aye, I reckon the senior team would have won that easily, and you do have to be impressed at Germany churning out more talent... but they didn't have 7/8 chances Sid... they had 3, and two of those were from very bad Chile mistakes... and for me, that was very typical Mourinho... once they had the lead, they targeted Sanchez and Vidal, and fouled them ta fuck... I just felt bad for Chile, they played a great game, and should have scored at least 3... they created plenty, but just couldn't score... from beginning to end, the better team...