[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 494: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 494: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 113: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 113: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 5284: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3903)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 5284: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3903)
Confederations Cup - Page 3 - United Rant

Confederations Cup

Non-United football chat

Moderators: Alfonso Bedoya, brianofnazarethffs

Forum rules
Alfonso Bedoya
Legend

Re: Confederations Cup

Postby Alfonso Bedoya » Mon Jul 03, 2017 8:27 am

"Badges, to god-damned hell with badges! We have no badges. In fact, we don't need badges. I don't have to show you any stinking badges, you god-damned cabrón and ching' tu madre! Come out from that shit-hole of yours. I have to speak to you."

Alfonso Bedoya
Legend

Postby Alfonso Bedoya » Mon Jul 03, 2017 8:28 am

"Badges, to god-damned hell with badges! We have no badges. In fact, we don't need badges. I don't have to show you any stinking badges, you god-damned cabrón and ching' tu madre! Come out from that shit-hole of yours. I have to speak to you."

Snoopcousins
Legend

Postby Snoopcousins » Mon Jul 03, 2017 12:53 pm

Halfway between the gutter and the stars

Sid
Legend

Postby Sid » Tue Jul 04, 2017 12:17 am

Shit yeah, the 7-2-1 and 9-1 formations with 3 of the 4 forwards in defence was just a dream

You're becoming deluded

swampash
Legend

Postby swampash » Tue Jul 04, 2017 9:09 am

Just supposing, like, we win every one of our games next season 1-0. Will anyone be complaining about the tactics when it means we would win the league and every cup on offer including the CL...? Would Jose be hero or villain?
I'm only wearing black until they discover something darker...

Alfonso Bedoya
Legend

Postby Alfonso Bedoya » Tue Jul 04, 2017 11:03 am

pint vulger
Legend

Postby pint vulger » Tue Jul 04, 2017 11:26 am

The point being that Jose lost only 5 league games ( less than City ,which i will take again this season now) and won 3 trophies ,and got in the much ' coveted ' CL spot ( a load of tosh ) .
And until football changes from a results driven business to the entertainment that it was inteneded that will do for me.
Germany know how to win a game whether its a 7-1 in a semi final in the hosts country wow or a controlled 1-0 win for the trophy .

Sid
Legend

Postby Sid » Tue Jul 04, 2017 11:38 am

swampash
Legend

Postby swampash » Tue Jul 04, 2017 1:03 pm

I can, actually, it's a perfectly legitimate way to explore an argument.
You were being, understandably perhaps, disparaging about " the 7-2-1 and 9-1" formations. I was wondering what people would make of it if it worked, hence my casting of the absurd extreme to explore the point.
I'm only wearing black until they discover something darker...

Sid
Legend

Postby Sid » Tue Jul 04, 2017 1:07 pm

It's a legit way to waste someone's time

Return to “Anything But United”