[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 494: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 494: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 113: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 5284: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3903)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 5284: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3903)
Lanky Yorkshire - United Rant

Lanky Yorkshire

Non-United football chat

Moderators: Alfonso Bedoya, brianofnazarethffs

Forum rules
pint vulger
Legend

Lanky Yorkshire

Postby pint vulger » Fri Jul 14, 2017 9:51 pm

D/l method declared the game a draw ,thank fuck I turned a ticket down.You couldn't make it up ,all the lads have gone :D

redzebs
Legend

Re: Lanky Yorkshire

Postby redzebs » Sat Jul 15, 2017 9:00 am

Is this a local game or part of the International series with South Africa?

Is Joe Root captain now? Fuckin quality player tbf.
Well I suppose that's the knighthood fucked.

pint vulger
Legend

Re: Lanky Yorkshiret

Postby pint vulger » Sat Jul 15, 2017 9:51 am

It was at Old trafford mate record crowd 20,000 lancasire and yorkshire,root ( who is quality and seems like a real proper lad) Anderson the Burnley express plus other internationals are obviously playing in the test match at trent bridge,keep up.
Most of the lads went but i opted local and Paulaner instead of the fizzy water they mince you for at OT ,plus the Manchester weather was true to its slf ,miserable as fuck then rain.
Its extremeley rare to get a tied game in a 20/20 ,OT always seems to have some fucking unusual event plus they have fucked the pitch up having fucking concerts on it.
I think OT is the only ground when the game has been delayed because of the sun ,could you belive it in fucking Manchester ,you,ve gotta love this place.

redzebs
Legend

Postby redzebs » Sat Jul 15, 2017 10:05 am

That's why I was asking watch match you were referring to.......

Oh you had a beer, edgy as fuck, I had gin brambles cocktails and 2/3 of a litre of Smirnoff but no one gives a fuck.

But I'm glad you enjoyed not getting to watch sport and drinking a pale ale in the sun.

pint vulger
Legend

Postby pint vulger » Sat Jul 15, 2017 10:06 am

Sun ...............not ere mate ,it makes Belfast look like Pheonix Arizona.

redzebs
Legend

Postby redzebs » Sat Jul 15, 2017 10:18 am

Considering they are pretty close on a geographical global and equatorial scale, that's a terrible comparison.

You live in greater Manchester, my mates live in Manchester, my family live in Manchester, I've spent shit loads of time in Manchester non match going related. Do you want a fuckin medal for living a bit closer to the ground United play their homes at than other posters?? Do you live in Trafford or Salford even?

swampash
Legend

Postby swampash » Sun Jul 16, 2017 8:48 am

...err, is this something to do with cricket???
I'm only wearing black until they discover something darker...

redzebs
Legend

Postby redzebs » Sun Jul 16, 2017 9:14 am

swampash
Legend

Postby swampash » Sun Jul 16, 2017 3:11 pm

...I see... i-)
I'm only wearing black until they discover something darker...

pint vulger
Legend

Postby pint vulger » Mon Jul 17, 2017 2:35 pm

England getting mullered.

Shit thats one of the worst England performances in test cricket,madness.The crowd wont be happy 10 wkts and fiinished before 3 o clk.

Return to “Anything But United”