Englands Women...

Non-United football chat
Sid
Legend

11 months ago

I don't think you can blame her. If she didn't take the money and the FA turned against her they could ban her from the England team forever. They could take away her license and end her career as a pro. And they would, it would be easy for them to do so. The unelected FA act without consequence from their members or the government. They survived the systemic child abuse shit so they'd survive that.

Told you the only way we'll ever get rid of them is by storming their HQ
Alfonso Bedoya
Legend

11 months ago

Sid wrote:I don't think you can blame her. If she didn't take the money and the FA turned against her they could ban her from the England team forever. They could take away her license and end her career as a pro. And they would, it would be easy for them to do so. The unelected FA act without consequence from their members or the government. They survived the systemic child abuse shit so they'd survive that.

She's a lawyer Sid, not some typically dumb footballer type... she's smart, and not short of money...she had a proper grievance, and the article says there's video evidence of everything she's says happened... sounds like a perfect opportunity to me... and she sold it for £80k... sorry, I don't get it...
"Badges, to god-damned hell with badges! We have no badges. In fact, we don't need badges. I don't have to show you any stinking badges, you god-damned cabrón and ching' tu madre! Come out from that shit-hole of yours. I have to speak to you."
pint vulger
Legend

11 months ago

Proper grievance what ?

Coach ' your shit'

Woman ' But I,m a women'

Coach ' Exactly ,how the fuck have I ended up here'

Little Mouse in the corner ' told you to listen to Grunt'

Women ( counting her bunce) ' Get in there '

FA ' Now about these elephants who can play football'
Sid
Legend

11 months ago

Alfonso Bedoya wrote:
Sid wrote:I don't think you can blame her. If she didn't take the money and the FA turned against her they could ban her from the England team forever. They could take away her license and end her career as a pro. And they would, it would be easy for them to do so. The unelected FA act without consequence from their members or the government. They survived the systemic child abuse shit so they'd survive that.

She's a lawyer Sid, not some typically dumb footballer type... she's smart, and not short of money...she had a proper grievance, and the article says there's video evidence of everything she's says happened... sounds like a perfect opportunity to me... and she sold it for £80k... sorry, I don't get it...
Ah I didn't know she was a lawyer. I still believe her though. I can just imagine the atmosphere around the England camp and the FA. It's run by 115+ rich old white fellas, it doesn't look promising. They've been repeatedly told to include more non-white people in the organisation but have activiely worked to keep them out. We know for a fact a couple of FA members lobbied to keep the england team white in the 90s.

Two other players have come forward criticising that Sampson cunt as well. Why stick with him? He's a long ball shit your pants cunt on top of all the other shit. Just fucking boot him out and get someone whose in the 21st century to have a go.
Alfonso Bedoya
Legend

11 months ago

Sid wrote:
Alfonso Bedoya wrote:

Ah I didn't know she was a lawyer. I still believe her though. I can just imagine the atmosphere around the England camp and the FA. It's run by 115+ rich old white fellas, it doesn't look promising. They've been repeatedly told to include more non-white people in the organisation but have activiely worked to keep them out. We know for a fact a couple of FA members lobbied to keep the england team white in the 90s.

Two other players have come forward criticising that Sampson cunt as well. Why stick with him? He's a long ball shit your pants cunt on top of all the other shit. Just fucking boot him out and get someone whose in the 21st century to have a go.
I believe her too... that's why, for me, she's let herself and anyone who'd like to see the FA sorted out, down... those cunts are never going to sort themselves out... they're just like Blatter, they have to be dragged out, kicking and screaming if necessary... but that will only happen when someone, probably even several someones, takes them on and forces change... she might well think, fuck that, it's not my responsibility, I just want to play football... but then she takes £80k to keep shtum, and now she's become part of the problem not the solution...
"Badges, to god-damned hell with badges! We have no badges. In fact, we don't need badges. I don't have to show you any stinking badges, you god-damned cabrón and ching' tu madre! Come out from that shit-hole of yours. I have to speak to you."
FuB
Legend

11 months ago

it's clearly naïve and uninformed speculation but... is it at all possible they have something on her?
I may be able to fix a forum but I can't fix a fuckwit
Alfonso Bedoya
Legend

11 months ago

FuB wrote:it's clearly naïve and uninformed speculation but... is it at all possible they have something on her?
If they did, then why would they need to pay her off?
FuB
Legend

11 months ago

Alfonso Bedoya wrote:
FuB wrote:it's clearly naïve and uninformed speculation but... is it at all possible they have something on her?
If they did, then why would they need to pay her off?
well, that's the point. if nothing else makes sense...

"so... you've got all this damaging info on us... how does 80 grand sound?"

"I don't want your money"

"do you want to see .... this ... in the papers as well as your info?"
I may be able to fix a forum but I can't fix a fuckwit
pint vulger
Legend

11 months ago

Men ,well ????. actually discussing women's football ,well,not even football . :)) =)) :)) =))
Alfonso Bedoya
Legend

11 months ago

pint vulger wrote:Men ,well ????. actually discussing women's football ,well,not even football . :)) =)) :)) =))
Yeah, sad innit?

We should be farting more and showing off our sticks... I found a good one the other day, it's got a big knot on the end... be great for hitting with... "ook nuck, dugga dugga, huh,huh,huh