[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 494: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 494: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 113: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 113: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 5284: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3903)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 5284: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3903)
Englands Women... - Page 6 - United Rant

Englands Women...

Non-United football chat

Moderators: Alfonso Bedoya, brianofnazarethffs

marlon
Legend

Re: Englands Women...

Postby marlon » Mon Aug 21, 2017 10:33 pm

Alfonso Bedoya
Legend

Postby Alfonso Bedoya » Mon Aug 21, 2017 10:35 pm

"Badges, to god-damned hell with badges! We have no badges. In fact, we don't need badges. I don't have to show you any stinking badges, you god-damned cabrón and ching' tu madre! Come out from that shit-hole of yours. I have to speak to you."

Sid
Legend

Postby Sid » Tue Aug 22, 2017 12:50 pm

Football will be rife with it, will be a right nasty place

FuB
Legend

Postby FuB » Wed Aug 23, 2017 6:29 pm

The official Rant token Europhile

pint vulger
Legend

Postby pint vulger » Wed Aug 23, 2017 7:09 pm

Sid
Legend

Postby Sid » Wed Aug 23, 2017 9:02 pm

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/41019789

"When I come back from my injury, which will be soon, I'll be able to be selected for England again.

"Will I be selected? Probably not, because they know I'm a key witness in this thing. You're trying to do the right thing but that shouldn't mean that your England career suffers because of that.

"If they changed the coach, it wouldn't change the culture. I do think it's a thing the FA need to make better.

"I don't think it's just Mark. But these allegations that have been made are very serious and I think they have tried to downplay them.

"It's something that's been going on for a long time. People ask 'why now?' but it's nothing to do with the Euros, we've been wanting to talk about this for a long time."

Says it int just Sampson, it's the FA as well

pint vulger
Legend

Postby pint vulger » Wed Aug 23, 2017 9:04 pm

Alfonso Bedoya
Legend

Postby Alfonso Bedoya » Wed Aug 23, 2017 9:19 pm

"Badges, to god-damned hell with badges! We have no badges. In fact, we don't need badges. I don't have to show you any stinking badges, you god-damned cabrón and ching' tu madre! Come out from that shit-hole of yours. I have to speak to you."

FuB
Legend

Postby FuB » Wed Aug 23, 2017 9:22 pm

The official Rant token Europhile

pint vulger
Legend

Postby pint vulger » Wed Aug 23, 2017 10:08 pm

FA are that pissed off they are going to concentrate on this from now on and we bidding for the 2020 Finals .

https://i.ytimg.com/vi/-m39h6bIOzE/maxresdefault.jpg

Return to “Anything But United”