Englands Women...

Non-United football chat
Alfonso Bedoya
Legend

10 months ago

Yeah, saw that... I still have a problem with her taking the money...
"Badges, to god-damned hell with badges! We have no badges. In fact, we don't need badges. I don't have to show you any stinking badges, you god-damned cabrón and ching' tu madre! Come out from that shit-hole of yours. I have to speak to you."
Sid
Legend

10 months ago

Football will be rife with it, will be a right nasty place
FuB
Legend

10 months ago

Alfonso Bedoya wrote:
tbf they had to pay her off rather than lose Mark Sampson

I mean... where on earth would they be able to find another racist sexist who has issues with the England Women's football team?
I may be able to fix a forum but I can't fix a fuckwit
pint vulger
Legend

10 months ago

FuB wrote:
Alfonso Bedoya wrote:
tbf they had to pay her off rather than lose Mark Sampson

I mean... where on earth would they be able to find another racist sexist who has issues with the England Women's football team?
fuck knows :ymhug:
Sid
Legend

10 months ago

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/41019789

"When I come back from my injury, which will be soon, I'll be able to be selected for England again.

"Will I be selected? Probably not, because they know I'm a key witness in this thing. You're trying to do the right thing but that shouldn't mean that your England career suffers because of that.

"If they changed the coach, it wouldn't change the culture. I do think it's a thing the FA need to make better.

"I don't think it's just Mark. But these allegations that have been made are very serious and I think they have tried to downplay them.

"It's something that's been going on for a long time. People ask 'why now?' but it's nothing to do with the Euros, we've been wanting to talk about this for a long time."

Says it int just Sampson, it's the FA as well
pint vulger
Legend

10 months ago

Sid wrote:http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/41019789

"When I come back from my injury, which will be soon, I'll be able to be selected for England again.

"Will I be selected? Probably not, because they know I'm a key witness in this thing. You're trying to do the right thing but that shouldn't mean that your England career suffers because of that.

"If they changed the coach, it wouldn't change the culture. I do think it's a thing the FA need to make better.

"I don't think it's just Mark. But these allegations that have been made are very serious and I think they have tried to downplay them.

"It's something that's been going on for a long time. People ask 'why now?' but it's nothing to do with the Euros, we've been wanting to talk about this for a long time."

Ugly bloke walking past said " who gives a fuck"

Alfonso Bedoya
Legend

10 months ago

"But hey, I got 80 grand out of them, so fuck it!"
"Badges, to god-damned hell with badges! We have no badges. In fact, we don't need badges. I don't have to show you any stinking badges, you god-damned cabrón and ching' tu madre! Come out from that shit-hole of yours. I have to speak to you."
FuB
Legend

10 months ago

Alfonso Bedoya wrote:

"But hey, I got 80 grand out of them, so fuck it!"
That's a quote from Lianne Sanderson and not Eniola Aluko
I may be able to fix a forum but I can't fix a fuckwit
pint vulger
Legend

10 months ago

FA are that pissed off they are going to concentrate on this from now on and we bidding for the 2020 Finals .

https://i.ytimg.com/vi/-m39h6bIOzE/maxresdefault.jpg