Englands Women...

Non-United football chat
Alfonso Bedoya
Legend

10 months ago

FuB wrote:
Alfonso Bedoya wrote:
Sid wrote:http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/41019789

"When I come back from my injury, which will be soon, I'll be able to be selected for England again.

"Will I be selected? Probably not, because they know I'm a key witness in this thing. You're trying to do the right thing but that shouldn't mean that your England career suffers because of that.

"If they changed the coach, it wouldn't change the culture. I do think it's a thing the FA need to make better.

"I don't think it's just Mark. But these allegations that have been made are very serious and I think they have tried to downplay them.

"It's something that's been going on for a long time. People ask 'why now?' but it's nothing to do with the Euros, we've been wanting to talk about this for a long time."

Says it int just Sampson, it's the FA as well
"But hey, I got 80 grand out of them, so fuck it!"
That's a quote from Lianne Sanderson and not Eniola Aluko
Oh, right... lazy reply...
"Badges, to god-damned hell with badges! We have no badges. In fact, we don't need badges. I don't have to show you any stinking badges, you god-damned cabrón and ching' tu madre! Come out from that shit-hole of yours. I have to speak to you."
pint vulger
Legend

10 months ago

Congratulations to the New Zealand women's rugby team on winning the Women's Rugby World Cup,just in case any of them are intending on joining Utd Rant.
Sid
Legend

10 months ago

You've almost mastered typing, Pint. You just need to start pressing enter after your commas and then I'll stop scrolling past 99% of your posts.
pint vulger
Legend

10 months ago

Sid wrote:You've almost mastered typing, Pint. You just need to start pressing enter after your commas and then I'll stop scrolling past 99% of your posts.
Cheers Sid , and I thought you didn't like me .

How was that ?
Sid
Legend

10 months ago

pint vulger wrote:
Sid wrote:You've almost mastered typing, Pint. You just need to start pressing enter after your commas and then I'll stop scrolling past 99% of your posts.

How was that ?
See we've evolved thumbs so that makes typing easier for us. But you do well considering
Alfonso Bedoya
Legend

10 months ago

Sid wrote:
pint vulger wrote:

How was that ?
See we've evolved thumbs so that makes typing easier for us. But you do well considering
His comma is in the wrong place...
"Badges, to god-damned hell with badges! We have no badges. In fact, we don't need badges. I don't have to show you any stinking badges, you god-damned cabrón and ching' tu madre! Come out from that shit-hole of yours. I have to speak to you."
pint vulger
Legend

10 months ago

Alfonso Bedoya wrote:
Sid wrote:
pint vulger wrote:

How was that ?
Is that another banning offence Ten bob :D
Alfonso Bedoya
Legend

10 months ago

pint vulger wrote:
Alfonso Bedoya wrote:
Sid wrote:
pint vulger wrote:

How was that ?
Is that another banning offence Ten bob :D
Another???

So, you admit your bigots mouth should have gotten you banned in the first place?

I'll remember that...
Alfonso Bedoya
Legend

10 months ago

By the way... that smiley suits you... beady eyes, big mouth, small sloping forehead... probably a few too many teeth though... I'm right, aren't I?
pint vulger
Legend

10 months ago

Alfonso Bedoya wrote:By the way... that smiley suits you... beady eyes, big mouth, small sloping forehead... probably a few too many teeth though... I'm right, aren't I?
Theres a first for everything :ymapplause: