Englands Women...

Non-United football chat
pint vulger
Legend

8 months ago

I,m wishing the lad all the best before they turn on him like they did with the last incumbent,but I,m sure PN knows that women's football is shite and overfunded by the FA ,and overhyped by the agenda based BBC .

But who gives a fuck not Pint coz I won't be tuning in.

Each to their own . :D :D :D
Lazarus
Legend

8 months ago

That's it Phil front them out, stand your ground, show them who's Boss.....

http://www.skysports.com/football/news/ ... -not-right

......maybe not.
"Respect! Respect! Respect Maan! Respect! Respect!........." [-X
Sid
Legend

8 months ago

It just shows the absolute disdain the FA and Phil Nev have for womens football tbh. All those lasses that want to play football are hamstrung by these stupid cunts. It's bullshit. If I have a daughter I'm going to sort em out because she has every right to pursue football for leisure or professionally as the lads, and this bunch of useless FA shithouses better get on board and provide her with what they provide him so it's fair.

Honestly fuck the FA how long have I been saying it on here, during the long ball shithouse days to now. Going on 13 years. And they're still there. And they'll still be there for another 13. We need a revolution.
Lazarus
Legend

8 months ago

For me Sid it's watching the 'big lad' at the time running his mouth about women making the dinner and the usual shite all full of himself cause it didn't matter to him, now look at him.... they're all the same until they're confronted.
Snoopcousins
Legend

8 months ago

I’d say people make jokes like that every day

I’m sore if people analysed the lives of everyone on here they’d be plenty people could find offense at
Halfway between the gutter and the stars

“I don't have any real proof and I can't be arsed to find any. But I bet I’m right” - Sid, 6th March 2018
Sid
Legend

8 months ago

He will be Laz, because he's minted. He's the "money earner" aka been lucky as fuck that there's a football scouting system in place that spots young male talent and gives em an avenue to ridiculous wealth and riches - but the same one int there for women. Not even half.

The FA should put someone in charge who has a genuine love for football - not just the mens game - and who wants to personally see the womens game kick on and achieve great things. Not someone whose clearly just in it for an avenue in to the top job aka the mens first team. That's all it is for Phil the Div. When Southgate goes he'll be in the frame for it, he'll be on the shortlist, he has to be.

You can't blame the class of 92 for worming their way in tbf it's just through them you can see how old fashioned, nepotistic and backward football is.

And Snoop, I don't believe most people make jokes like that every day, more a certain type of bloke from a certain era maybe.
pint vulger
Legend

8 months ago

Why isn't a woman in charge ?

Just makes me more than smug that Utd don't have a fucking team.
Lazarus
Legend

8 months ago

Snoops that's dead on if it's among your friends and family who know you and know your being funny/sarcastic or just put up with you. But twitting it out on social media or tv just makes you look a fuckwit. Especially if you have to then back down from it in public.

How long before someone pops up here with another fuckwit comment on the subject rather than actually talk about it?

Just so you know i say all kinds of controversial crap to my family because i know they know i actually don't believe it.
Alfonso Bedoya
Legend

8 months ago

The problem for the womens game, is there's just no money in it... now you can have a go at me Sid, and say, it's because it's not being promoted, or supported, and you're right... but nothing gets promoted, or supported, unless there's summat in it for the bods backing it... womens tennis had decades of underfunding, and a fraction of the prize money because people didn't go to the tournaments to see the women play, just the men... slowly it became clear that the womens game was different... perhaps they didn't play with as much power, but they made up for it with more finesse, and people discovered it was just as high drama, just as high quality, and the interest came, followed by the money...

Womens football is miles behind the men for public interest, but it's changing... too slow for you perhaps, because you watch it... I watch it... but the fact is, there's still not many who do... the money will come, and the game will grow... but this has to happen naturally, because no government beauro-cunt, or corporate sponsor, or any twat at the FA, will throw money at it, until enough people are paying to see it...
"Badges, to god-damned hell with badges! We have no badges. In fact, we don't need badges. I don't have to show you any stinking badges, you god-damned cabrón and ching' tu madre! Come out from that shit-hole of yours. I have to speak to you."
Snoopcousins
Legend

8 months ago

I’ll admit I’ve zero interest in woman’s football

That would change of my daughter keeps playing when she’s older
Halfway between the gutter and the stars

“I don't have any real proof and I can't be arsed to find any. But I bet I’m right” - Sid, 6th March 2018