[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 494: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 494: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 5284: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3903)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 5284: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3903)
HARRY'S RANTER OF THE YEAR AWARD 2017. - United Rant

HARRY'S RANTER OF THE YEAR AWARD 2017.

Non-United football chat

Moderators: Alfonso Bedoya, brianofnazarethffs

Forum rules
HARRY
Legend

HARRY'S RANTER OF THE YEAR AWARD 2017.

Postby HARRY » Mon Dec 18, 2017 3:14 pm

Indeed its that time again. And there's no shortage of candidates. We have benders, genders, agenda benders. Stressers, messers, cross dressers. Who is which? When? and why?

Does it really matter!! As the reigning champion It will give me great pleasure to hand over the prestigious mantle that will have been richly deserved. In no particular order the nominees for Ranter 2017 are......

lkhmffsstopmovingabout. Witty and to the point.

Ashleyfuckinyoung. Reasoned debater.

Swampster. Intelligent poster. Always a good read.

Dozer. Has improved massively. Good staying power.

bman2. Sensible stuff at a premium really. But puts a shift in.

Drivel. He's hard work this cunt. Gives us some contrast though.

Zee. A cracking kid. Shame he has fingers like fuckin Shrek.

Bri of Naz. I Miss Bri badly tbf. We go back further than Sids hairline. More effort you Welsh cunt.

Alfy Bed. He's wanked himself out trying to be the forum Florence Nightingale. Huge shame.

Pinster. New kid on the block. A breath of fresh air. Proper Red. Proper Ranter.

Snoop Dog. Fell victim to the agenda benders. Crime of the century without doubt. Great lad sorely missed.

So there you have it. Its Harry's all star line up so I need to get crackin!
And don't forget. On the under card there will also be "BELL END OF THE YEAR 2017"

Its not a one horse race for Sid this year, oh no matey boy! Will his own team mate Fooby throw him under the bus? Will Dannytalkshite take the spoils whilst they scrap it out.

Its a big shout that's for sure. :-? ;)
"Hi guys...weekends here again. Hope youve all earned a few quid!!".

pint vulger
Legend

Re: HARRY'S RANTER OF THE YEAR AWARD 2017.

Postby pint vulger » Mon Dec 18, 2017 8:06 pm

:D

HARRY
Legend

Postby HARRY » Mon Dec 18, 2017 8:20 pm

Ive got be seen to be impartial Pee Vee! :) ;)

pint vulger
Legend

Postby pint vulger » Thu Dec 21, 2017 10:06 pm

Hypocrite of the year ....Sad ( also known as Babs)

Two faced cunt of the year ......Sad

Hypocrite in a supporting role ....Pleasy ( also known as flub)

brianofnazarethffs
Legend

Postby brianofnazarethffs » Sat Dec 23, 2017 9:20 pm

Miss me? I’m still here you cuntstain.

I’m only use my iPhone and don’t really see this off topic nonsense anymore!
Anyway, I’m always here! X txtl8r babe x
Life is what happens to you while you're busy making other plans..Also FELLANI, SMALLING, LINGARD are cunts. Thundercunts.

HARRY
Legend

Postby HARRY » Mon Dec 25, 2017 11:37 am

"I only use my iphone??" Do you squat to take a piss too you big tart!

Harry's been busy scouring threads for quantity and quality. (The quality section was a very short process). Looks like a close run thing at the moment. Will there be any quality that tips the balance?

swampash
Legend

Postby swampash » Tue Jan 02, 2018 6:01 pm

It surely has to be zebs, the NI Kerouac, Harry?
I'm only wearing black until they discover something darker...

HARRY
Legend

Postby HARRY » Tue Jan 02, 2018 10:24 pm

It surely has to be zebs, the NI Kerouac, Harry?
============================================

:D :D Surprisingly he didn't make the short list. :-B

But it quickly dwindled down to just 4. Yourself, Ash, Nobby and Pinstster.

bman2 and Bri of Naz fell at Valentines.

Sheesh unseated rider at the Chair bringing down a labouring Alf.

Drivel pulled up at the Melling road second time around.

Dozey took a nasty nose dive at Beechers brook, did well to stay on board.

Senna looked to be going well but faded 3 out. It was just too much.

The break away pack made for an interesting run in. It was nip and tuck. Still nothing in it up the hill to the elbow. But Pint showed just enough steely determination to get his nose in front and take the spoils in a thrilling finish.

Harry spoke to a delighted Pint a few moments ago just after the result was announced. This is what he had to say. " I knew I'd been posting well all year Harry, and felt if I could keep it up I'd be giving myself every chance. I was up against 3 other class posters who've been there and done it, so switching off wasn't an option. I'm just glad to have got it done, I just want to enjoy the moment now and then hopefully look forward to a solid defence."

Lets take a quick look back at some of Pints highlights of the year.

"Face it Sid, your a fuckin gosbshite!!"

"Says Sid who didn't get to watch the match coz he had to collect trollies at Asda!!"

"Sid. Have you ever been to Old Trafford?"

Congrats Pint on winning POSTER OF THE YEAR 2017.

swampash
Legend

Postby swampash » Wed Jan 03, 2018 9:16 am

Did Sid not call for a stewards enquiry?
I'm only wearing black until they discover something darker...

Sid
Legend

Postby Sid » Wed Jan 03, 2018 10:57 am

Well done Mickey love, you've won something for the first time in your life

https://i.pinimg.com/originals/df/ac/b9 ... 429627.jpg

Return to “Anything But United”