HARRY'S RANTER OF THE YEAR AWARD 2017.

The original Den of Iniquity
Sid
Legend

8 months ago

This awards shit is to pretend he's having a good time on here when really he int

Wish Zebs would come back tbf
swampash
Legend

8 months ago

...he’s trying. Some might say very trying...
The difference between stupidity and genius is that genius has its limits...
Lazarus
Legend

8 months ago

Can any of you take on Sid on your own, without the embarrassing asides from toadying fuckwits? The irony is no matter how many of you give it a go he runs wrings around you lot on his own with out resorting to cheap shots against less fortunate people in society.
"Respect! Respect! Respect Maan! Respect! Respect!........." [-X
FuB
Legend

8 months ago

well done, Laz. It's fucking amusing that Harry seems to want to lump me in with Sid as if i'm some sort of ally when it seems based on the fact that I don't have any (current) need to argue with him and that I made a couple of points about Harry's clear racism.... oh and that I share a clear dislike of the caveman. anyone who cared to pay attention would have noticed that I've also had my run-ins with Sid and there was even a me vs Sid thread set up once upon a time. In the end I appear to one of the few who appreciates the blatant sarcasm of most of his posts.

the fact that Harry needs to make a massive and pervasive agenda about tag team twat vs anyone who doesn't have a clear beef with Sid just says more about tag team twat then it does Sid or his "allies".
I may be able to fix a forum but I can't fix a fuckwit
Lazarus
Legend

8 months ago

Fub, who argued more with Sid than me? And during that time i was totally against LVG. Who was there jumping on the bandwagon? Harry. He spent two years agreeing with me, telling me how i was owning Sid (I didn't, Sid and I had an honorable draw i'd say), then claimed last season that i was one of Sid's LVG supporting gang and that i had an agenda..... Harry hasn't got a clue or a sense of humour.... His endless abuse of groups and people is disgusting, but as long as he doesn't mention someones family he'll be protected here.
"Respect! Respect! Respect Maan! Respect! Respect!........." [-X
FuB
Legend

8 months ago

:ymapplause:

there was a post in the huge LVG thread where I pointed out a vague contradiction in Sid's logic and Harry couldn't suck my cock enough. there have been others where he's all over a quip I've made. Since I called him out, he can't stop trying to make me part of a clique with Sid (I agree with what you've said above and I remember well how he was trying to suck your cock too... I also remember your "hat's off to harry" thread - maybe that's what stops you being part of the anti-Sid agenda grouping?)

In the end he just can't get over the fact he can't get one over Sid. He tries hard, with endless smileys - how anyone without any real humour tries to suggest they have one - but Sid just blatantly runs rings round him like you say. He just doesn't give a fuck... so Harry has no option but to try and drag in other perceived weaker targets like Danni or me in the hope he'll get a rise or small triumph there.

I quite like swamps but it's a bit of a shame his dislike of Sid (and i can appreciate why he has one, given other threads) makes him want to ally with the biggest twat on the forum. I'd take pint over him... at least pint doesn't try to come off like he's not really a cunt.
FuB
Legend

8 months ago

I'm not having a go at swamps... i'm having a go at you, you obnoxious prick.

So is Laz... but, like the sad little bully boy coward you are, you haven't got the balls to go after him, have you?
lkhmffsstopmovingabout
Legend

8 months ago

ths has gone well
lkhm

hoofing
Alfonso Bedoya
Legend

8 months ago

:))
"Badges, to god-damned hell with badges! We have no badges. In fact, we don't need badges. I don't have to show you any stinking badges, you god-damned cabrón and ching' tu madre! Come out from that shit-hole of yours. I have to speak to you."
Sid
Legend

8 months ago

:))

Harry's been completely destroyed in his own thread. Laz and Fub have done him over. That's the nail smashed on the head right there, a great analysis of the situation.

I've fucked with his head too much since I called him out for his nonce shite. The old Harry is dead. The new one is entirely motivated by me. He allies himself with anybody that has a disagreement with me and puts them on his 'side' - and anbody that doesn't disagreee is on my 'side'.

But increasingly nobody wants the cunt anywhere near em, with his racism, homophobia, "mincers", "benders", slagging autism... except Pint, which is a measure of the man

So yeah well done Harry, you've just been bashed to pieces, top thread :))