HARRY'S RANTER OF THE YEAR AWARD 2017.

The original Den of Iniquity
pint vulger
Legend

9 months ago

Sadney can't help to think you remind of the odd kid in the playground ( think of Kes) egging on some poor fucker ,antagonising like

' go on Larry hit him ,go on ,hit the twat'

Then up walks Mrs Smith ( the governess from the Chase)

'You hit him Sadney if your so angry'

Sadney with a ever increasing piss stain in the crotch of his khaki pants .

'It's nothing to do with me Mrs Smith its Harry who was calling him ,and he's bigger than me'

Mrs Smith ' then fuck off then you shit stirring little weasel ' ( it was a rough school )

Give it a fucking rest for a day.
Sid
Legend

9 months ago

I mean that's not really legible, Mickey love
FuB
Legend

9 months ago

you'll no doubt throw some highly amusing smilies my way, coupled with a genius remark of truly cutting humour but, what exactly was your reason for leaving Laz's words hanging there unanswered and apparently ignored? Were they shame, contempt, fear or just plain ignorance?
I may be able to fix a forum but I can't fix a fuckwit
Snoopcousins
Legend

9 months ago

I seem to have missed this disabled abuse...
What exactly was it ...?!
Halfway between the gutter and the stars

“I don't have any real proof and I can't be arsed to find any. But I bet I’m right” - Sid, 6th March 2018
FuB
Legend

9 months ago

[quote="Snoopcousins"]I seem to have missed this disabled abuse...
What exactly was it ...?![/quote

Perhaps Harry is ignoring Laz because he feels there's no case to answer. Still seems a little ignorant and disrespectful of someone he tries to imply he's all matey with in other threads.
I may be able to fix a forum but I can't fix a fuckwit
Sid
Legend

9 months ago

Snoop, Harry made posts about me apparently being autistic, having aspergers and other shit as if I'm disabled, and that those disabilities are funny. Zebs called him out on it.

It's when he's getting his arse kicked and he thinks back to the nonce shit and gets real angry, he becomes desperate and goes to those places. The emoji and "Vulgy gets it!!" mask slips and the real angry little prejudiced red man comes out.