Carragher, scouse bastard

Non-United football chat
Lazarus
Legend

9 months ago

I think he's done his time in the Town Square stocks, everyone has been able to throw fruit at him, now let him out to get on with it. He's a dumb fuck, so what?
"Respect! Respect! Respect Maan! Respect! Respect!........." [-X
bman2
Legend

9 months ago

Well, I don't think it's about punishing him, it's about credibility. He's supposed to comment on football matches? How's he supposed to comment on players' behaviour, someone going in hard, or mouthing at the ref? We're all sitting at home thinking, yeah Jamie, you gob on young girls.
Last edited by bman2 on Wed Mar 14, 2018 8:04 am, edited 1 time in total.
Snoopcousins
Legend

9 months ago

Unitedroad wrote:For goodness sake ! Spitting at someone a criminal offence .

Sick of the grief on the bus.

I’m confused...do you think it shouldn’t be a criminal offense?
Halfway between the gutter and the stars

“I don't have any real proof and I can't be arsed to find any. But I bet I’m right” - Sid, 6th March 2018
Unitedroad
Reserves

9 months ago

Why is it ? Whilst it's absolutely awful,disgusting ,gutter snipe and every other condemnation I,m not sure it should be a criminal offence ,I suppose it depends on the circumstances.
In this case I would be surprised if Carragher was charged with 'anything' .
FuB
Legend

9 months ago

suspended until end of the season:
http://www.bbc.com/sport/football/43401015

you may be right, Sid. this has "let it all die down" written all over it. If he does get prosecuted, I think that'll change but I think (as the article says), given that both him spitting and the father driving without due care are prosecutable, things will get dropped in a hurry.
I may be able to fix a forum but I can't fix a fuckwit
Snoopcousins
Legend

9 months ago

Unitedroad wrote:Why is it ? Whilst it's absolutely awful,disgusting ,gutter snipe and every other condemnation I,m not sure it should be a criminal offence ,I suppose it depends on the circumstances.

Oh you’re serious ....

Of course it’s an assault...’common assault’
Even putting someone in fear of being assaulted is an assault.

It hitting someone with dirty saliva....not to mention the fear of getting blood/viruses into your eye or mouth etc

It’s prosecuted every day and is also ‘assault on polive’ when done against police ....unless you think scumbags should be allowed to spit at police too?!

“I don't have any real proof and I can't be arsed to find any. But I bet I’m right” - Sid, 6th March 2018
Lazarus
Legend

9 months ago

bman2 wrote:Well, I don't think it's about punishing him, it's about credibility. He's supposed to comment on football matches? How's he supposed to comment on players' behaviour, someone going in hard, or mouthing at the ref? We're all sitting at home thinking, yeah Jamie, you gob on young girls.

I'll get over that tbf...
"Respect! Respect! Respect Maan! Respect! Respect!........." [-X
Sid
Legend

9 months ago

Snoopcousins wrote:
Unitedroad wrote:Why is it ? Whilst it's absolutely awful,disgusting ,gutter snipe and every other condemnation I,m not sure it should be a criminal offence ,I suppose it depends on the circumstances.

Oh you’re serious ....

It hitting someone with dirty saliva....not to mention the fear of getting blood/viruses into your eye or mouth etc

It’s prosecuted every day and is also ‘assault on polive’ when done against police ....unless you think scumbags should be allowed to spit at police too?!

Shit, so you can't really do anything then
Snoopcousins
Legend

9 months ago

Sid wrote:
Snoopcousins wrote:

Oh you’re serious ....

Shit, so you can't really do anything then

If you think you’re about to be assaulted by Someone- eg the other person comes up into your face aggressively and you report thinking you were gonna be assaulted then that person would be guilty of Common Assault....vey common over here getting reports like that

Unitedroad
Reserves

9 months ago

It seems according to reports no action will be taken against Carragher and the Dad will attend a driver awareness course.