england

Non-United football chat
Unitedroad
Reserves

2 years ago

Whilst I believe that this Salisbury business is utter utter bollocks far beyond the publics understanding and I don't believe one word of it , and if the Tories are adamant that the Russians are guilty then the only feasible,adequate action would be to boycott the WC.
Wil they do it ? Will they fuck?.......money.
Sid
Legend

2 years ago

swampash wrote:Neither the Government nor the FA will pull the team out of the WC.

Aye the competition needs Walcott like it needs Messi
Sid
Legend

2 years ago

England v Netherlands on friday

Last season England games came as sweet relief from the shite Jose's season 1 team served up. It was actually quite enjoyable to see a functioning team that could pass the ball from back to front and then kick the ball at the goal consistently for 90 minutes.

It'll be the same this time
lkhmffsstopmovingabout
Legend

2 years ago

the squad is shite without kane
lkhm

hoofing
Snoopcousins
Legend

2 years ago

Typical English wanker fans ....25 getting arrested in Amsterdam, twats

How come N Ireland fans can not get arrested and actually make friends yet the English fans are arrogant violent thugs
Last edited by Snoopcousins on Fri Mar 23, 2018 7:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Halfway between the gutter and the stars

“I don't have any real proof and I can't be arsed to find any. But I bet I’m right” - Sid, 6th March 2018
Unitedroad
Reserves

2 years ago

They are morons most probably stoned or bladdered or both and the other home countries plus Eire supporters travel in numbers and is mostly good will and decent banter .
But Snoops you must agree think the NI lads have had a costly education in the lesson that violence isn't the way to behave.
Bet they behave in Russia if we go.
Lazarus
Legend

2 years ago

Snoopcousins wrote:
2 years ago
Typical English wanker fans ....25 getting arrested in Amsterdam, twats

How come N Ireland fans can not get arrested and actually make friends yet they are arrogant violent thugs?
Who said NI fans are 'arrogant violent thugs' ?
"Respect! Respect! Respect Maan! Respect! Respect!........." [-X
Snoopcousins
Legend

2 years ago

90 arrested now
Ffs
Halfway between the gutter and the stars

“I don't have any real proof and I can't be arsed to find any. But I bet I’m right” - Sid, 6th March 2018
Sid
Legend

2 years ago

Aye they are twats tbf Snoop. Tnf though some of the footage I've seen is dutch police leathering england fans for no reason. It's well known foreign police want the 'scalp' of the english fan because they still think they're all hoolies, so they go out looking for it.

In other news dutch football is in a right state. The Ajax team we heroically beat in the Europa final, that was being hailed as the next gen, failed to even qualify for it this season. They've got some real problems. I think they're waiting for the next dutch revolution, total football, Gaal/Cruyff, now they need something new.
Last edited by Sid on Fri Mar 23, 2018 11:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Sid
Legend

2 years ago

Salah almost upstaged Ronaldo in the Portugal v Egypt game, but Ronnie came back and scored two headers in the last 4 mins to win the game for Portugal

He's fucking incredible