england

Non-United football chat
User avatar
Edfuckingwoodward
Legend
Posts: 5646
Joined: 7 years ago

1 month ago

De Gea copping flak for Spain’s defeat last night. Looks like he’s shit for them too, these days.
User avatar
Sid
Legend
Posts: 25031
Joined: 7 years ago

1 month ago

Maguire sent off after half an hour :))

Two daft rash tackles
User avatar
Edfuckingwoodward
Legend
Posts: 5646
Joined: 7 years ago

1 month ago

Maguire's heads gone. He was never worth 80m but he was never this bad either. Whatever went on in Greece during the summer, is still inside his head. He needs a break. Or dropping, whichever way you look at it.
User avatar
bman2
Legend
Posts: 7985
Joined: 7 years ago

1 month ago

Edfuckingwoodward wrote:
1 month ago
Maguire's heads gone. He was never worth 80m but he was never this bad either. Whatever went on in Greece during the summer, is still inside his head. He needs a break. Or dropping, whichever way you look at it.
Stupid decision to make him captain, there's too much pressure and spotlight on him. He played a couple of seasons for Leicester and suddenly he's made captain of United? Even though it's hardly a vintage United squad, there is still a world cup winner and several league champions in the squad, who've all been there longer than him. So why did Ole make him captain? Because he's tall and English?
User avatar
swampash
Legend
Posts: 4814
Joined: 6 years ago

1 month ago

Anyone know the nationality of the Ref last night?
The difference between stupidity and genius is that genius has its limits...
User avatar
FuB
Legend
Posts: 6188
Joined: 5 years ago
Location: Littlewoods Data Entry Department

1 month ago

swampash wrote:
1 month ago
Anyone know the nationality of the Ref last night?
Spanish
I may be able to fix a forum but I can't fix a fuckwit
User avatar
swampash
Legend
Posts: 4814
Joined: 6 years ago

1 month ago

FuB wrote:
1 month ago
swampash wrote:
1 month ago
Anyone know the nationality of the Ref last night?
Spanish
Cheers Fuß. You keeping well?
The difference between stupidity and genius is that genius has its limits...
User avatar
FuB
Legend
Posts: 6188
Joined: 5 years ago
Location: Littlewoods Data Entry Department

1 month ago

swampash wrote:
1 month ago
FuB wrote:
1 month ago
swampash wrote:
1 month ago
Anyone know the nationality of the Ref last night?
Spanish
Cheers Fuß. You keeping well?
As well as can be expected..I hope you're doing ok yourself
I may be able to fix a forum but I can't fix a fuckwit
User avatar
Sid
Legend
Posts: 25031
Joined: 7 years ago

2 weeks ago

I see England are a doubt to qualify for the nation's league. With the amount of hype around some of those individuals - Kane, Grealish, Sancho - you could be forgiven for thinking we've finally become good at football. But no, still bang average.

Oh wait, they got knocked out.
User avatar
swampash
Legend
Posts: 4814
Joined: 6 years ago

2 weeks ago

Didn't look too bad last night, but it was only Iceland...
The difference between stupidity and genius is that genius has its limits...
Post Reply