england

Non-United football chat
FuB
Legend

9 months ago

Sid wrote::))

Ug ug Smash smash smash
innit... ooh you pointed out what a cock i am so you're a "mard cunt". it's us who need to "grow up", not the 63 year old dickhead from Stalybridge who can't think of anything better to do with his retirement than sink a couple of jars and come on here to try and wind people up...
I may be able to fix a forum but I can't fix a fuckwit
FuB
Legend

9 months ago

Sid wrote:Mourinho is going to have to protect Rashford if England go to the world cup. They're putting it all on him, and when they inevitably fail, Rash will cop some abuse.
i thought he was going to cop it anyway since, despite Dixon and Wright pointing out that the defence and, particularly, Walker shouldn't have left Rashford to cover, the commentator couldn't stop pointing out that Rashford was at fault and that his - superb - goal was some sort of atonement. Disgraceful.
pint vulger
Legend

9 months ago

FuB wrote:

Ug ug Smash smash smash
innit... ooh you pointed out what a cock i am so you're a "mard cunt". it's us who need to "grow up", not the 63 year old dickhead from Stalybridge who can't think of anything better to do with his retirement than sink a couple of jars and come on here to try and wind people up...
:D
Out by about 7 mile and a couple of years and employment but not bad :ymhug:

Fantastic effort by NI ,

Slovaks started off well but faded and England well worth the win in the end .
Jones continued his good form .
FuB
Legend

9 months ago

pint vulger wrote:
FuB wrote:

Ug ug Smash smash smash

Fantastic effort by NI ,

yeah right... guessed about the retirement but don't tell me there are two cunts who can't spell "vulgar" right and don't know how to use a comma: https://www.netweather.tv/forum/topic/8 ... nt-3525081
pint vulger
Legend

9 months ago

:) good work Montalbano you've outed me :D
redzebs
Legend

9 months ago

So are NI like the best team overall in terms of goals conceded?

2 in 8 games and both to Germany?

Jonny Evans and Davis and the academy boys Norwood and C Evans bossing it despite injuries, and the place rocking.

Fuckin bring it. Just giz ye, at least we'll go out on our shields, what the fuck this NI team is capable of and if we had even the talent pool of 1 20th of the other home nations combined.

Fuck me.
Well I suppose that's the knighthood fucked.
Sid
Legend

9 months ago

FuB wrote:
pint vulger wrote:
FuB wrote:

Ug ug Smash smash smash

Fantastic effort by NI ,

yeah right... guessed about the retirement but don't tell me there are two cunts who can't spell "vulgar" right and don't know how to use a comma: https://www.netweather.tv/forum/topic/8 ... nt-3525081
:))

How much of a boring twat have you got to be to post on a forum about the weather in the north west

'blimey thats a warmish breeze' :)) get a life
pint vulger
Legend

9 months ago

The gift :D :D :D

swampash
Legend

9 months ago

A nice warm day down here in Croatia, by the way...
The difference between stupidity and genius is that genius has its limits...
redzebs
Legend

9 months ago

Where are you again Swamp?

I was in Tisno, country has done some job rebuilding hasn't it? You can tell every road is brand spanking, locals were saying all the EU money was great but f me, they do not like immigration, I know Eastern Europe has that reputation but they were kicking off about German companies like Lidl opening lol.
Well I suppose that's the knighthood fucked.