england

Non-United football chat
Davel
Legend

1 year ago

i`m glad we never went in for kane, he was a zero for me last nite.talk about blowing hot and cold. we also have 4 loafers not good enough for the prem never mind england, bigfoot,walker,cahill,hart. It will be a very short finals for us if these 4 dont get serious injurys
swampash
Legend

1 year ago

redzebs wrote:Where are you again Swamp?

I was in Tisno, country has done some job rebuilding hasn't it? You can tell every road is brand spanking, locals were saying all the EU money was great but f me, they do not like immigration, I know Eastern Europe has that reputation but they were kicking off about German companies like Lidl opening lol.
Near Dubrovnik
The difference between stupidity and genius is that genius has its limits...
redzebs
Legend

1 year ago

Other side,

I'm already planning next years, 27th June - 5th July,

Adults only, villa with a pool and terrace and bbq and place to get lit,

Boooom! £125 for 7 days festival passes is pretty fuckin sound too.
Well I suppose that's the knighthood fucked.
Sid
Legend

1 year ago

Sid
Legend

1 year ago

Alfonso Bedoya
Legend

1 year ago

So... we won anther world cup... fuck me... there's hope for the future...
"Badges, to god-damned hell with badges! We have no badges. In fact, we don't need badges. I don't have to show you any stinking badges, you god-damned cabrón and ching' tu madre! Come out from that shit-hole of yours. I have to speak to you."
Sid
Legend

1 year ago

Aye absolutely class achievement. But it's what happens to them when they reach 18 that's important. They need to play. Look at Rashford, our most important, consistent player, and it's because he's playing regularly, albeit shoved onto the wing, so he's learning. The same thing needs to happen to the other young english players. They need decent managers that value them n all, not ones that get them "doing a job"
pint vulger
Legend

1 year ago

As good a result the young lads achieved you can't see any of them starting a premier league fixture in the next two years, whilst players like Messi,Neymar,Ronaldo all played for the full international side at 18 ,as did Rooney and Owen to mention a couple local.
Managers will only play them if they are good enough despite their age ,they haven't got the leeway to play other than in an emergency ( Rashford)
Don't expect to see many of them soon and rightly so .
If youre good enough youre old enough no matter what age you are 17 or 37.
redzebs
Legend

1 year ago

Pep wants one of his players starting soon, Liverpool will call up Bruceter and Gomes will definitely be good enough
Well I suppose that's the knighthood fucked.
Sid
Legend

1 year ago

Aye, the best hope the kids have is with foreign managers

This new era of Pep/Klopp/Sarri attacking football suits england - much better than tiki taka, better than Jose/Gaal's 451 shite

If the right system is in place and the FA aren't total dinosaur cunts we could be onto something. It's football that could win a 7 game tournament, definitely.