england

Non-United football chat
Sid
Legend

2 months ago

Pickford is a bit of a chest beating lionheart

Is it a case of Hart where its to mask the fact he's shite

I don't like keepers like that in big games or at big tournaments, it's because they're full of nerves, and that means there's a strong chance they'll fuck up
Lazarus
Legend

2 months ago

It wasn't the worst England performance ever tbf, their movement was good, Kane's goal was a nice finish. There was that sense that no one wanted to get injured though.

The usual manic support and expectation from the press and fans has calmed a lot for this WC , it feels different.....
"NO BILL POSTERS" [-X
FuB
Legend

2 months ago

Lazarus wrote:
2 months ago
It wasn't the worst England performance ever tbf, their movement was good, Kane's goal was a nice finish. There was that sense that no one wanted to get injured though.

The usual manic support and expectation from the press and fans has calmed a lot for this WC , it feels different.....
watch that change as we have a nice set of results in the rest of the warm-ups and then, likely, beat Tunisia.
I may be able to fix a forum but I can't fix a fuckwit
Sid
Legend

2 months ago

FuB wrote:
2 months ago
Lazarus wrote:
2 months ago

watch that change as we have a nice set of results in the rest of the warm-ups and then, likely, beat Tunisia.
Aye nothing like a few decents results in meaningless friendlies to build some unfounded optimism
Lazarus
Legend

2 months ago

You English always get battered by others for being too arrogant, i'm just pointing out it seems a lot less gobby this time around.... Jeez, it was a compliment. :))
"NO BILL POSTERS" [-X
Sid
Legend

2 months ago

I didn't mean you specifically Laz :)) I think your assessment of the game is fair tbf. And yeah there's been no 6 months of over the top hype - thank fuck. But in the last couple if weeks I've noticed some unjustified expectation creeping in in the press again. We just can't help ourselves. But it seems like they've already picked the bad guy. Sterling has been getting a lot of grief. He's our most likely match winner n all.
marlon
Legend

2 months ago

First half was good, but then they matched our formation and maybe tried a bit harder and we had no answer.
lkhmffsstopmovingabout
Legend

2 months ago

its only the fact lingrads a starter thats stopping me from thinking we can win the pot tbf
lkhm

hoofing
marlon
Legend

2 months ago

Rashford gets so much power on his shots
bman2
Legend

2 months ago

That was a terrific shot Rashford put past a good keeper -- power but also finesse. We should use him much more this season.