[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 494: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 494: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 113: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 113: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 5284: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3903)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 5284: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3903)
england - Page 226 - United Rant

england

Non-United football chat

Moderators: Alfonso Bedoya, brianofnazarethffs

FuB
Legend

Re: england

Postby FuB » Mon Sep 04, 2017 10:46 pm

The official Rant token Europhile

pint vulger
Legend

Postby pint vulger » Mon Sep 04, 2017 11:33 pm

:) good work Montalbano you've outed me :D

redzebs
Legend

Postby redzebs » Mon Sep 04, 2017 11:48 pm

So are NI like the best team overall in terms of goals conceded?

2 in 8 games and both to Germany?

Jonny Evans and Davis and the academy boys Norwood and C Evans bossing it despite injuries, and the place rocking.

Fuckin bring it. Just giz ye, at least we'll go out on our shields, what the fuck this NI team is capable of and if we had even the talent pool of 1 20th of the other home nations combined.

Fuck me.
Well I suppose that's the knighthood fucked.

Sid
Legend

Postby Sid » Tue Sep 05, 2017 12:07 am

pint vulger
Legend

Postby pint vulger » Tue Sep 05, 2017 10:59 am

swampash
Legend

Postby swampash » Tue Sep 05, 2017 11:29 am

A nice warm day down here in Croatia, by the way...
I'm only wearing black until they discover something darker...

redzebs
Legend

Postby redzebs » Tue Sep 05, 2017 4:00 pm

Where are you again Swamp?

I was in Tisno, country has done some job rebuilding hasn't it? You can tell every road is brand spanking, locals were saying all the EU money was great but f me, they do not like immigration, I know Eastern Europe has that reputation but they were kicking off about German companies like Lidl opening lol.

Davel
Star Man

Postby Davel » Wed Sep 06, 2017 5:30 am

i`m glad we never went in for kane, he was a zero for me last nite.talk about blowing hot and cold. we also have 4 loafers not good enough for the prem never mind england, bigfoot,walker,cahill,hart. It will be a very short finals for us if these 4 dont get serious injurys

swampash
Legend

Postby swampash » Wed Sep 06, 2017 9:22 am

I'm only wearing black until they discover something darker...

redzebs
Legend

Postby redzebs » Sat Sep 09, 2017 2:29 pm

Other side,

I'm already planning next years, 27th June - 5th July,

Adults only, villa with a pool and terrace and bbq and place to get lit,

Boooom! £125 for 7 days festival passes is pretty fuckin sound too.

Return to “Anything But United”