england

Non-United football chat
Sid
Legend

3 days ago

All this talk of Southgate revealing the teamsheet a day before the game - who gives a fuck. It's minor. There are biggers issues like the amount of average players we have and the fact that at the last major tournament we lost to Iceland because we have no way of playing, no system, no style and a load of overrated dogshit footballers

Talk about those things - will we see a system, a style, will we pass the ball? They've been passing the football for 10 years in the rest of the world, powerhouses like North Korea, while we've been hoofing it and moaning they're all wrong and we're all right.

Anyway, lessons haven't been learned, I'm listening to Talkshite and we've already beaten Tunisia thanks to a Harry Kane hatrick.
FuB
Legend

3 days ago

Told you the usual bollocks expectations would start ramping up based on fuck all evidence except some dodgy results against second-rate teams. Same old same old
I may be able to fix a forum but I can't fix a fuckwit
Sid
Legend

3 days ago

It's bad today, the bullshit hype. It's been left til very late but we still think that because we have the most popular league in the world in which few England players do well, and that we're the 5th richest economy, we should comfortably beat most other countries at football.

People need to chill. We lost to Iceland at the last major tournament and did well in a poor WC qualifying group but struggled away in Scotland and Slovenia. So that's our level, that's where we're coming from. If the game is dogshit but we nick it 1-0 that's a very good result for a shite, weak team that up to now doesn't have a way of playing in big games.
Lazarus
Legend

3 days ago

:))

Jesus, i'm no great England fan fan but they have to be allowed big themselves up on the day of the match.......
"NO BILL POSTERS" [-X
Lazarus
Legend

3 days ago

I hope Rashford has a blinder, imagine he had a great tournament!
"NO BILL POSTERS" [-X
FuB
Legend

3 days ago

I'm all for the players showing confidence in themselves. It's the bullshit press bigging up that's irritating.

Even fucking VW has tried to tap into it with those utter wank adverts. What the fuck is this? A known cheat of a car company trying to sell patriotism for a country it isn't even representative of.

It's all this chest beating INGURLAND!!! shit and all the false momentum that just needs to fuck off
I may be able to fix a forum but I can't fix a fuckwit
lkhmffsstopmovingabout
Legend

3 days ago

lkhm

hoofing
lkhmffsstopmovingabout
Legend

3 days ago

kiss the boot ffs
lkhm

hoofing