england

Non-United football chat
Lazarus
Legend

2 days ago

FuB wrote:
2 days ago
I'm all for the players showing confidence in themselves. It's the bullshit press bigging up that's irritating.

Even fucking VW has tried to tap into it with those utter wank adverts. What the fuck is this? A known cheat of a car company trying to sell patriotism for a country it isn't even representative of.

It's all this chest beating INGURLAND!!! shit and all the false momentum that just needs to fuck off
It hasn't been as bad this time round, for the first time in my life i'm not ready to explode with the arrogance of it all.
"NO BILL POSTERS" [-X
Sid
Legend

2 days ago

Lazarus wrote:
2 days ago
:))

Jesus, i'm no great England fan fan but they have to be allowed big themselves up on the day of the match.......
There's bigging yourself up and there's arrogance and disrespecting the opponents. All the time we think we have a divine right to win football matches because we're a rich country, we "invented it", we once had an empire, we won it 66 etc. we'll never address the real problems which is the FA and we're shit at football.

Like the tories' Frank Lampard said we will win comfortably. Based on what? The last tournament game against Iceland? The two slightly difficult away games we drew in qualifying? Tunisa must be decent if they're at the World Cup, show some respect.

We just need to keep a lid on it, know our level - which is shite - and try and build on that.
FuB
Legend

2 days ago

Well, I should of course clarify that I am not as immersed in it all from here. It's clear it's more low key but my point was that I expected, with the slightest excuse, out would pop the turtle's head. If they beat Tunisia, I will not be surprised to see all the 'a nation expects' wankery to gather momentum
I may be able to fix a forum but I can't fix a fuckwit
Sid
Legend

2 days ago

Lazarus wrote:
2 days ago
FuB wrote:
2 days ago
I'm all for the players showing confidence in themselves. It's the bullshit press bigging up that's irritating.

Even fucking VW has tried to tap into it with those utter wank adverts. What the fuck is this? A known cheat of a car company trying to sell patriotism for a country it isn't even representative of.

It's all this chest beating INGURLAND!!! shit and all the false momentum that just needs to fuck off
It hasn't been as bad this time round, for the first time in my life i'm not ready to explode with the arrogance of it all.
Go on twitter, it's mad
Lazarus
Legend

2 days ago

Sid wrote:
2 days ago
Lazarus wrote:
2 days ago
FuB wrote:
2 days ago

Go on twitter, it's mad
That's an oxymoron.....

Can't believe i'm trying to placate an England 'fan?'....... :joint:
"NO BILL POSTERS" [-X
Sid
Legend

2 days ago

Lazarus wrote:
2 days ago
Sid wrote:
2 days ago
Lazarus wrote:
2 days ago
FuB wrote:
2 days ago

Go on twitter, it's mad
That's an oxymoron.....

I'm genuinely the biggest England fan on here. I've kept the England chat alive since the very beginning because I'm the only true lionheart.

Anyway, I've had a vision, I can see Pickford fucking up Hart style after initially being a hero because he shouts a lot, and I can see this tournaments scapegoat being VAR
Lazarus
Legend

2 days ago

Sid wrote:
2 days ago
Lazarus wrote:
2 days ago
Sid wrote:
2 days ago
Lazarus wrote:
2 days ago
FuB wrote:
2 days ago

Go on twitter, it's mad
That's an oxymoron.....

I'm genuinely the biggest England fan on here. I've kept the England chat alive since the very beginning because I'm the only true lionheart.

Anyway, I've had a vision, I can see Pickford fucking up Hart style after initially being a hero because he shouts a lot, and I can see this tournaments scapegoat being VAR
You and your Emo England love affair..... =((
"NO BILL POSTERS" [-X
Sid
Legend

2 days ago

Lazarus wrote:
2 days ago
Sid wrote:
2 days ago
Lazarus wrote:
2 days ago
Sid wrote:
2 days ago
Lazarus wrote:
2 days ago

Go on twitter, it's mad
That's an oxymoron.....

:)) tbf I am sat here dressed as an anglo saxon knight with an emo fringe waiting for the England game
FuB
Legend

2 days ago

Sid wrote:
2 days ago
Lazarus wrote:
2 days ago
Sid wrote:
2 days ago
Lazarus wrote:
2 days ago
Sid wrote:
2 days ago

Go on twitter, it's mad
That's an oxymoron.....

:)) tbf I am sat here dressed as an anglo saxon knight with an emo fringe waiting for the England game
I hope you've duly got your tattoo as instructed by VW
I may be able to fix a forum but I can't fix a fuckwit
Lazarus
Legend

2 days ago

Sid wrote:
2 days ago
Lazarus wrote:
2 days ago
Sid wrote:
2 days ago
Lazarus wrote:
2 days ago
Sid wrote:
2 days ago

Go on twitter, it's mad
That's an oxymoron.....

=))
"NO BILL POSTERS" [-X