Lazarus
Legend

5 months ago

Too much inexperience in the end,,,
"Respect! Respect! Respect Maan! Respect! Respect!........." [-X
Lazarus
Legend

5 months ago

Hard luck lads, it bodes well for the future.
"Respect! Respect! Respect Maan! Respect! Respect!........." [-X
FuB
Legend

5 months ago

Lazarus wrote:
5 months ago
Too much inexperience in the end,,,
They did well to get where they did. They'd have got tonked by a super confident France anyway
I may be able to fix a forum but I can't fix a fuckwit
FuB
Legend

5 months ago

Lazarus wrote:
5 months ago
Hard luck lads, it bodes well for the future.
Still needs a lot of work but the basics are there. They just don't quite have the game management that the experienced heads in the Croatia team have... and the Croats sensed that once they'd equalised and went for it. Good luck to them.
brianofnazarethffs
Legend

5 months ago

Genuinely feel for you guys. They’ve had a very good tournament, not interested in who they played... you can only beat what’s in front of you.

Could’ve put the game to bed in the first half but after the first half Croatia came into it.
Life is what happens to you while you're busy making other plans...

Rant's official saviour
sheesh
Legend

5 months ago

Gutted for the England players. They've done the country proud throughout the tournament.

Not sure what happened to the players after we scored, as we would have buried Croatia on another night. Should have been 2-0 up at half time. Didn't get going in the second. 2 moments of sloppiness cost us dear.

I really hope I'm wrong, but England will do well to have a draw like that again. Croatia are nowhere near as good as some of the teams we have seen in years gone by, that got to the semi-finals. They were there for the taking.
Sid
Legend

5 months ago

That was a great run. Everything from the group stages onwards was a bonus. It's sad that in the biggest game we stopped playing the football that got us there and just fucking hoofed it. But we were in uncharted territory - now we're not because these kids have reached a world cup semi. It's put a lot of ghosts to bed.
FuB
Legend

5 months ago

It's a shame that the expectation will be back tenfold for their next tournament but hopefully that will be outweighed by the confidence that they will be feeling... eventually... when they've got over this game and taken stock of what they've achieved in the face of the doubters