Sid
Legend

3 months ago

Brilliant save, De Gea

It's a good game
Sid
Legend

3 months ago

Shaw out cold. He gets all the luck. Just as he was playing well after the leg break.

FuB
Legend

3 months ago

still really hard to see exactly what happened... did he get a knee in his chin?
I may be able to fix a forum but I can't fix a fuckwit
FuB
Legend

3 months ago

rashford's finishing has gone way downhill... almost as if he hasn't played for ages
Sid
Legend

3 months ago

FuB wrote:
3 months ago
still really hard to see exactly what happened... did he get a knee in his chin?
He gets clipped and spun by the spanish player which forces his head to smash the ground and bounce up. Looked like he was out cold.

And yeah Rashford's finishing is shite. He's trying too hard. He's desperate to make an impact because he doesn't get many starts.
Sid
Legend

3 months ago

De Gea fucks up there, he drops the ball on Welbecks head which means he loses control of it. The goal should stand

Why is he shite for spain, is he not arsed
FuB
Legend

3 months ago

Sid wrote:
3 months ago
De Gea fucks up there, he drops the ball on Welbecks head which means he loses control of it. The goal should stand

not sure I agree there, Sid. As much as I wanted that to be a goal, Welbeck was backing in to de Gea before he dropped the ball
Sid
Legend

3 months ago

FuB wrote:
3 months ago
Sid wrote:
3 months ago

not sure I agree there, Sid. As much as I wanted that to be a goal, Welbeck was backing in to de Gea before he dropped the ball
Barely though, Welbeck is allowed to have some contact with the keeper, De Gea has to be stronger for me

Maybe he's shite for spain now because hey're going after all the tax cheats like Ronnie, Sanchez, Mourinho etc. He might think fuck going to Madrid now, they'll make him pay more whereas in britain they'll turn a blind eye
Last edited by Sid on Sat Sep 08, 2018 9:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.
FuB
Legend

3 months ago

anyway... who expected us to beat Spain? I didn't but I don't think they embarrassed themselves regardless of Spain's superior possession, etc.
FuB
Legend

3 months ago

Sid wrote:
3 months ago
FuB wrote:
3 months ago
Sid wrote:
3 months ago

Barely though, Welbeck is allowed to have some contact with the keeper, De Gea has to be stronger for me
agreed... barely. but the ref is always going to blow for contact on the keeper