Americans crash FIFA party

Non-United football chat
redzebs
Legend

2 years ago

It's like the umbrella and the dog realising the Wee monopoly cunt in the top hat is pocketing the bail money when you land on jail tbf

Fuck all they can do when he owns Fleet Street and railway brown town tbf.
Well I suppose that's the knighthood fucked.
Alfonso Bedoya
Legend

2 years ago

http://www.skysports.com/football/news/ ... cold-balls

I bet it's the truth, an'all

But this shit just cracks me up..."I witnessed draws at the European level where that happened. But never at FIFA."

"Blatter isn't corrupt. They tried to find something on me, but they won't find any evidence I violated any Swiss law."

:))
"Badges, to god-damned hell with badges! We have no badges. In fact, we don't need badges. I don't have to show you any stinking badges, you god-damned cabrón and ching' tu madre! Come out from that shit-hole of yours. I have to speak to you."
Lazarus
Legend

2 years ago

So how does the cold and hot balls thing work? Surely they regulate to the ambient temperature quickly. Sounds a bit nuts.
The Blatt is losing his mind he's doing the third person thing some people do when they finally crack.
"Respect! Respect! Respect Maan! Respect! Respect!........." [-X
Sid
Legend

2 years ago

It sounds like bollocks to me but I think we should sack the FA on the back of it
Sid
Legend

2 years ago

Sebastian Coe helped to IAAF presidency by 'corrupt' official http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/athletics/36541301

Get him
Alfonso Bedoya
Legend

2 years ago

"Badges, to god-damned hell with badges! We have no badges. In fact, we don't need badges. I don't have to show you any stinking badges, you god-damned cabrón and ching' tu madre! Come out from that shit-hole of yours. I have to speak to you."
zzzzzds
First Teamer

2 years ago

Now that Blatter has gone, what is stopping them from publishing the Michael Garcia World Cup corruption report?
Lazarus
Legend

2 years ago

Probably because the corruption runs much deeper than just Blatter.
Lazarus
Legend

3 months ago

Infantino deep throats Trump......

"In a separate jab at the press, Infantino presented Mr. Trump with his own personal set of red and yellow penalty cards, typically used during soccer matches. Infantino suggested the president could use a card during future meetings with the press. The president agreed, saying, "I like that!" as he pretended to throw out a red card at the assembled press pool. "

Getting rid of Blatter has really cleaned things up. Arseholes!

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/trump-pres ... ve-stream/
Sid
Legend

3 months ago

Infantino is a dickhead