Americans crash FIFA party

Non-United football chat
just1n
Legend

3 years ago

redzebs wrote:
just1n wrote:Police raid German FA on suspicion of tax evasion over 2006 World Cup

http://www.theguardian.com/football/201 ... -world-cup

ha love it. All the shit is starting to come out. But hey, at least 2006 was ace. People sang. And it was in the first world....

Now the ppi claims are drying up, the ambulance chasers are panicking about who they can sue next,

"Have you suffered hearing loss at a football match that wasn't your fault? Was some cunt going BRRRRRR in your ear for one or more games? Call we'llsueanycuntyouwant, no win no fee." BRRRRRR!
aaah Zebs. No actual comment on the German corruption. Better to have a dig at the tournaments you did not like.
[color=#008000]GLAZERS[/color] [color=#FF8000]OUT![/color]
redzebs
Legend

3 years ago

just1n wrote:
redzebs wrote:
just1n wrote:Police raid German FA on suspicion of tax evasion over 2006 World Cup

http://www.theguardian.com/football/201 ... -world-cup

ha love it. All the shit is starting to come out. But hey, at least 2006 was ace. People sang. And it was in the first world....

Now the ppi claims are drying up, the ambulance chasers are panicking about who they can sue next,

"Have you suffered hearing loss at a football match that wasn't your fault? Was some cunt going BRRRRRR in your ear for one or more games? Call we'llsueanycuntyouwant, no win no fee." BRRRRRR!
aaah Zebs. No actual comment on the German corruption. Better to have a dig at the tournaments you did not like.

Nah that was just a bit of our ongoing South African and avatar changing banter, I didn't read the article yet
Well I suppose that's the knighthood fucked.
Sid
Legend

3 years ago

The pressure is mounting on Seb Coe with this new athletics scandal

His Nike deal is under scrutiny, also his past as chief corruption investigator at FIFA when he found out nothing wrong

Also the other month he publicly described these media exposes into corruption in athletics as "a declaration of war" by the media against the sport. He was in effect going to war with em

Not the kind of comment befitting a man tasked with ridding the organisation of corruption
Alfonso Bedoya
Legend

3 years ago

Sid wrote:The pressure is mounting on Seb Coe with this new athletics scandal

His Nike deal is under scrutiny, also his past as chief corruption investigator at FIFA when he found out nothing wrong

Also the other month he publicly described these media exposes into corruption in athletics as "a declaration of war" by the media against the sport. He was in effect going to war with em

Not the kind of comment befitting a man tasked with ridding the organisation of corruption
Did you see him on Channel 4 news last night Sid?

Jon Snow gave him a proper grilling... as far as you can on a news show at least... didn't come out of that looking too clever...

Here... scroll down for the interview...

http://www.huffingtonpost.co.uk/2015/11 ... 16152.html
"Badges, to god-damned hell with badges! We have no badges. In fact, we don't need badges. I don't have to show you any stinking badges, you god-damned cabrón and ching' tu madre! Come out from that shit-hole of yours. I have to speak to you."
Sid
Legend

3 years ago

That's ace, thanks Alf

Coe is guilty as fuck. 2012 was full of drugged athletes, we know that now, and the IOC process is corrupt as fuck - and Coe was at the heart of these things. And he voted for the tax cuts.

It's time to bring the cunt down
Lazarus
Legend

3 years ago

Wenger isn't happy either......

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/footba ... oblem.html

Football is so shite at the minute i don't think i could handle anymore negativity.....
"Respect! Respect! Respect Maan! Respect! Respect!........." [-X
Sid
Legend

3 years ago

I'm done with athletics and the Olympics now. I was only ever half interested like but now we know that doping is so ingrained it's fucking pointless watching it or caring.

The same goes for football too if doping is rife in that. The report said it goes on in all sports too so it will do, it's just a case of how much. The clubs are already financially doped to fuck like City and Chelsea giving them an unfair advantage, so why not the players. It's in everybody's interests to make the players better than they can be, it has a knock on effect for the clubs, the leagues, the brands. It makes everybody more money.

It will be a case of going to see your local semi pro club and enjoying the experience, not the Prem, European Cup, all that shite
Lazarus
Legend

3 years ago

The problem with that is i used to play 5 a side with some of the players from my local semi pro club and every now and then i got the better of them, i don't want to watch that level of football.......

The alternative to all this is let them dope like fuck openly and then hold events to see the freaks.
"Respect! Respect! Respect Maan! Respect! Respect!........." [-X
Alfonso Bedoya
Legend

3 years ago

I doubt there's a big money sport any more where doping isn't rife... it's the nature of the modern world now... there's just so much money to be had for the elite, but fuck all for second place... "win or go home"... and everyone wants the Bentley, and the supermodel girlfriend...
"Badges, to god-damned hell with badges! We have no badges. In fact, we don't need badges. I don't have to show you any stinking badges, you god-damned cabrón and ching' tu madre! Come out from that shit-hole of yours. I have to speak to you."