Americans crash FIFA party

Non-United football chat
redzebs
Legend

3 years ago

Alfonso Bedoya wrote:
redzebs wrote:
bman2 wrote:I don't know if I think performance enhancing drugs should be banned in professional sports like football. The Olympics is one thing, it's about the purity of human achievement, not entertainment. The most compelling reason to ban them for me is the likelihood that athletes' health could be permanently damaged due to the pressures of the professional game, with managers and coaches pushing the players to stick anything in their arms. And that would filter down to young lads too of course.

But the whole "drugs" discussion, from recreation to sport to health care, is full of bollocks. What makes drugs some drugs ok as part of a player's treatment for injury, but other ones to speed muscle growth are "cheating". It basically always comes down to, if a big corporation sells it, it's ok, otherwise it should be banned.
Or even more out in the open, you can tax the fuck out of it to fund parallel campaigns, tax the smokers as an actual smoke screen for injection into the NHS,

Do you think if there wasn't as much money in taxing fegs the Governent, any Government, would not straight away pump so much more into anti smoking campaigns

Or if Queen Victoria didn't like a gin and then the evolution of tax over the next years, we wouldn't be clamping down more on booze, one of the cynical reasons I believe cheap booze is being restricted is that there's no money in it, so you either move your poison of choice up a level of sophistication with the higher tax profits or you pay the same for the swill you are used too but at twice the price and pay the same tax. A lot of people will choose the nicer whatever of the two of its the same price, thereby declaring that the war on cheap booze has won another victory.
:-o

WHAT... the fuck... are you on about?

That decisions on what is or isn't permissible in the world isn't solely reliant on the recipient or public morality or health or unfair competition, but also on how much you can tax things for.
Well I suppose that's the knighthood fucked.
Lazarus
Legend

3 years ago

Look what a "word tax" could achieve......
"Respect! Respect! Respect Maan! Respect! Respect!........." [-X
redzebs
Legend

3 years ago

Lazarus wrote:Look what a "word tax" could achieve......

Hey you guys are usually the cynical fucks, don't shoot the messenger!
Sid
Legend

3 years ago

Going back to Seb Coe... The BBC are making a biopic about his fucking life called Gold, starring Daniel Radcliffe

They're so far up his arse it's unreal. A "working relationship" I think they call it. They never challenge him on anything, ever since that Panorama expose 7 or 8 years ago.

The best we got was Dan Roan saying Coe has questions to answer regarding the declaration of war comments. But that was accompaned by a cocksucking "isn't he wonderful" piece with the inevitable footage of him crossing the line winning gold.
redzebs
Legend

3 years ago

Every thread on here is going to end up with Sid's unquestionable thirst for vengeance on Seb Coe, you are taking this very personally Sid.
Sid
Legend

3 years ago

Joe Hart and Seb Coe are on my hitlist

I told you Coe was a cunt though as soon as the FIFA shit started
redzebs
Legend

3 years ago

Sid wrote:Joe Hart and Seb Coe are on my hitlist

I told you Coe was a cunt though as soon as the FIFA shit started

That you did tbf, Joe Hart lol
Alfonso Bedoya
Legend

3 years ago

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/34898229

"I was between the angels who were singing and the devil who was lighting the fire, but it was the angels who sang," said Blatter.

Fuckin hell...
"Badges, to god-damned hell with badges! We have no badges. In fact, we don't need badges. I don't have to show you any stinking badges, you god-damned cabrón and ching' tu madre! Come out from that shit-hole of yours. I have to speak to you."
Sid
Legend

3 years ago

Haha he's fucking crazy and totally up his own arse
just1n
Legend

3 years ago

Sepp and Platini get 8 year bans.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/35144652
[color=#008000]GLAZERS[/color] [color=#FF8000]OUT![/color]