Americans crash FIFA party

Non-United football chat
Sid
Legend

2 years ago

The heat's being turned up on Coe http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/athletics/35309759

The cunt said he had nothing to do with the doping scandal. Now a new report says that has to be bollocks, he must have known as he was the vice fucking president. But then this is Coe, who found no evidence of corruption at FIFA in the 90s. Our 2012 bid must have been corrupt to fuck. They have to look at it now, surely.

Btw such is the scale of corruption that they're on about resetting all world records and starting again. It's on its arse athletics, might not ever recover.
Snoopcousins
Legend

2 years ago

Sid wrote:The heat's being turned up on Coe http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/athletics/35309759

The cunt said he had nothing to do with the doping scandal. Now a new report says that has to be bollocks, he must have known as he was the vice fucking president. But then this is Coe, who found no evidence of corruption at FIFA in the 90s. Our 2012 bid must have been corrupt to fuck. They have to look at it now, surely.

Btw such is the scale of corruption that they're on about resetting all world records and starting again. It's on its arse athletics, might not ever recover.
Yep,and I'm even now doubting Bolt too....his 100m record runs were astonishing- I'd say a pill would have 50% people thinking that was drug assisted
Halfway between the gutter and the stars

“I don't have any real proof and I can't be arsed to find any. But I bet I’m right” - Sid, 6th March 2018
Sid
Legend

2 years ago

Aye it's a shame but I think they're all at it, it's culture, that's the message we're getting from these reports and the athletes themselves
Lazarus
Legend

2 years ago

Snoopcousins wrote:
Sid wrote:The heat's being turned up on Coe http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/athletics/35309759

Yep,and I'm even now doubting Bolt too....his 100m record runs were astonishing- I'd say a pill would have 50% people thinking that was drug assisted
:)) A Freudian slip if ever there was one.

And fuck Coe, the smug git...
"Respect! Respect! Respect Maan! Respect! Respect!........." [-X
redzebs
Legend

2 years ago

Told you WWE is the only viable future.
Well I suppose that's the knighthood fucked.
Sid
Legend

2 years ago

Adidas has pulled its sponsorship from athletics amid the doping revelations. It was their biggest sponsor too meaning they're now tens of millions of pounds down.

Appointing Coe was meant to sort this shit out. But Adidas clearly aren't convinced. They must remember his track record from FIFA. If others follow suit then athletics is done.

I won't be watching anymore. Cba with it.
just1n
Legend

2 years ago

It's a pity that Adidas did not feel the need to withdraw sponsorship from FIFA during this year of scandal. Then again, they have far more gazzilions invested in football than in athletics. Better to take the moral highground when the financial implications are somewhat less.
[color=#008000]GLAZERS[/color] [color=#FF8000]OUT![/color]
Sid
Legend

2 years ago

Tennis umpires have been involved in match fixing

Football is bound to be corrupt
Davel
Legend

2 years ago

football corrupt are you serious. ive never seen a fixed match (honest) . its the f a`s fault, allowing spot betting and point issues, instead of straight win ,lose , draw. the old pools.
they want the sponser money but not the stink that follows, well fook em, footys like the wwf or even boxing, bookies set the result.

as for adidas they should stick to making rubbish bins, less shit than we see .
FuB
Legend

2 years ago

Davel wrote:football corrupt are you serious. ive never seen a fixed match (honest) . its the f a`s fault, allowing spot betting and point issues, instead of straight win ,lose , draw. the old pools.
they want the sponser money but not the stink that follows, well fook em, footys like the wwf or even boxing, bookies set the result.

as for adidas they should stick to making rubbish bins, less shit than we see .
this is a bit confusing... you say you've never seen a fixed match (which I suppose doesn't say that there's no such thing) but that bookies set the result. can you clarify what you mean because, on face value, these things seem to contradict each other from my point of view?
I may be able to fix a forum but I can't fix a fuckwit