Americans crash FIFA party

Non-United football chat
swampash
Legend

1 month ago

...you can say that again...
The difference between stupidity and genius is that genius has its limits...
Lazarus
Legend

1 month ago

Lazarus wrote:
3 months ago
Infantino deep throats Trump......

"In a separate jab at the press, Infantino presented Mr. Trump with his own personal set of red and yellow penalty cards, typically used during soccer matches. Infantino suggested the president could use a card during future meetings with the press. The president agreed, saying, "I like that!" as he pretended to throw out a red card at the assembled press pool. "

Getting rid of Blatter has really cleaned things up. Arseholes!

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/trump-pres ... ve-stream/
Christopher Steele the man behind the Trump dossier was also the man responsible for bringing FIFA to heel.
"Respect! Respect! Respect Maan! Respect! Respect!........." [-X
Sid
Legend

1 month ago

Lazarus wrote:
1 month ago
Lazarus wrote:
3 months ago
Infantino deep throats Trump......

"In a separate jab at the press, Infantino presented Mr. Trump with his own personal set of red and yellow penalty cards, typically used during soccer matches. Infantino suggested the president could use a card during future meetings with the press. The president agreed, saying, "I like that!" as he pretended to throw out a red card at the assembled press pool. "

Getting rid of Blatter has really cleaned things up. Arseholes!

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/trump-pres ... ve-stream/
Christopher Steele the man behind the Trump dossier was also the man responsible for bringing FIFA to heel.
As in the one that led the toppling of Blatter?

What a load of shit that's turned out to be eh, like I said at the time. He hasn't been convicted of jack has he, and FIFA is still a despotic corrupt shambles. The FAs role was a fucking joke as well. Still no democratic reforms for our lot, still run by white old men.