PODCASTS

Non-United football chat
User avatar
just1n
Legend
Posts: 3075
Joined: 4 years ago
Location: Africa

2 years ago

Thought we need a thread to post interesting podcasts.

New one today is an interview Graham Hunter did with Michael Carrick.

[color=#008000]GLAZERS[/color] [color=#FF8000]OUT![/color]
User avatar
just1n
Legend
Posts: 3075
Joined: 4 years ago
Location: Africa

2 years ago

[color=#008000]GLAZERS[/color] [color=#FF8000]OUT![/color]
User avatar
Felwin
First Teamer
Posts: 294
Joined: 4 years ago
Location: Manchester

2 years ago

just1n wrote:Thought we need a thread to post interesting podcasts.

New one today is an interview Graham Hunter did with Michael Carrick.

Those Graham Hunter interviews are some of the best things i've ever got my ears around. He can be smarmy at times and seem like a lad desperate to be included with the big boys but mostly he gets quality anecdotes out of proper football men.

Terry Butcher one was a highlight for me, had me in stitches.

Carrick one is quality too though. He comes across really level headed... can see why Fergie has tipped him as likely to be a manager.
User avatar
just1n
Legend
Posts: 3075
Joined: 4 years ago
Location: Africa

2 years ago

Felwin wrote:
just1n wrote:Thought we need a thread to post interesting podcasts.

New one today is an interview Graham Hunter did with Michael Carrick.

Those Graham Hunter interviews are some of the best things i've ever got my ears around. He can be smarmy at times and seem like a lad desperate to be included with the big boys but mostly he gets quality anecdotes out of proper football men.

Terry Butcher one was a highlight for me, had me in stitches.

Carrick one is quality too though. He comes across really level headed... can see why Fergie has tipped him as likely to be a manager.
Yeah the Graham Hunter podcast is quality. I enjoyed Chris Waddle and Graham Souness. It's nice to hear these guys give a glimpse of their footballing life. Especially players who I watched when I first started following the game.
[color=#008000]GLAZERS[/color] [color=#FF8000]OUT![/color]
User avatar
Sid
Legend
Posts: 19283
Joined: 4 years ago

2 years ago

Interesting when he says that training was often much more intense and demanding than the Prem game on a saturday

I've heard a lot of players talk about Boxes as well. How they would watch Giggs and Scholes in awe as they play one touch.
User avatar
Sid
Legend
Posts: 19283
Joined: 4 years ago

2 years ago

The Fletcher one is good as well. Class to hear about the old fella who turned up to Carrington every day to watch training when the press and everybody else wasn't allowed in.
User avatar
redzebs
Legend
Posts: 11385
Joined: 4 years ago

2 years ago

Where's the latest rant cast, getting sloppy
Well I suppose that's the knighthood fucked.
User avatar
just1n
Legend
Posts: 3075
Joined: 4 years ago
Location: Africa

2 years ago

The Times podcast with Gabriel Marcoti, Henry Winter and Rory Smith.

[color=#008000]GLAZERS[/color] [color=#FF8000]OUT![/color]
User avatar
Sid
Legend
Posts: 19283
Joined: 4 years ago

2 years ago

I don't know if anybody listens to the Football Ramble but they make some good comments on FIFA and Blatter, English colonialism and

Decent informed convo, now that the dust has settled and the hysteria around the arrests has died down
User avatar
just1n
Legend
Posts: 3075
Joined: 4 years ago
Location: Africa

2 years ago

Sid wrote:I don't know if anybody listens to the Football Ramble but they make some good comments on FIFA and Blatter, English colonialism and

Decent informed convo, now that the dust has settled and the hysteria around the arrests has died down
I like the Ramble except for the first 5-10mins of shite they talk every episode.
[color=#008000]GLAZERS[/color] [color=#FF8000]OUT![/color]
Post Reply