vs Spurs

Forum for match day threads
bman2
Legend

2 weeks ago

I hope this trip to Dubai doesn’t distract from preparing for Spurs.
Sid
Legend

1 week ago

Tottenham have scored 22 goals in their last 5 games, so they'll fancy it against our dumb CBs
ashleyfuckingyoung
Legend

1 week ago

Sid wrote:
1 week ago
Tottenham have scored 22 goals in their last 5 games, so they'll fancy it against our dumb CBs
Yeah our defence will be our undoing. Jones is going to have to play isn't he....
Lazarus
Legend

1 week ago

I'm really looking forward to this. It feels like the first big game in ages that i want us to win. It takes it's toll week in week out hoping that your team gets stuffed so that we might sack the manager.
"Respect! Respect! Respect Maan! Respect! Respect!........." [-X
Lazarus
Legend

1 week ago

It's a refreshing change to hear Ole and Poch being civil to each other in a genuine way before such a big game. I'd have either of them on that basis alone.
"Respect! Respect! Respect Maan! Respect! Respect!........." [-X
Sid
Legend

1 week ago

It's a tough one for Poch as well because we're a different proposition now. I'm not sure he shits his pants like Jose does though. Does he ever play cautious? Even if he does their movement up front will still be the same, and it'll be that that fucks us up.
bman2
Legend

6 days ago

I’m ok with losing here so long as we play well, we compete, show a winning mentality. I’m thinking of when Koop took over Liverpool. You could tell there was a vision and a plan, even when results don’t go well. Obviously a harsh comparison for Ole as he’s only been in charge a few weeks, though. I suppose I’m just saying I’ll be ok with seeing us still going in the right direction, even if we don’t get the points.

That said, let’s batter the cunts!! It’s nice to eagerly anticipate us playing again.
ashleyfuckingyoung
Legend

5 days ago

I think we will have a go - within reason. But ultimately, when you go into games like these with Jones at Centre Back and either Young or Valencia at right back, you’re fucked.
brianofnazarethffs
Legend

5 days ago

Jones in defence. Dreading it.
Life is what happens to you while you're busy making other plans...

Rant's official saviour
bman2
Legend

5 days ago

Tottenham Hotspur: Lloris, Trippier, Alderweireld, Vertonghen, Davies, Winks, Sissoko, Eriksen, Alli, Son, Kane

Subs: Foyth, Lamela, Sánchez, Rose, Llorente, Gazzaniga, Skipp

Manchester United: De Gea, Young, Jones, Lindelof, Shaw, Matic, Herrera, Lingard, Pogba, Martial, Rashford

Subs: Romero, Dalot, Pereira, Fred, Mata, McTominay, Lukaku

Their back line is so much better than ours.