FuB
Legend

1 month ago

I want more... we need the goal diff
I may be able to fix a forum but I can't fix a fuckwit
Edfuckingwoodward
Legend

1 month ago

Armpit hair offside. VAR is a fucking joke. Scrap it.
Sid
Legend

1 month ago

The defence looks shite now compared to the quality in midfield and attack. Lindelhoof and Bailley are dodgy Jose signings, and it's clear he doesn't know what a top CB is anymore. Recall Henderson to give De Gea some competition too.
Sid
Legend

1 month ago

De Gea's lost all confidence with the ball at his feet. He used to have the best distribution in the league. Way behind Ederson and Alisson now
FuB
Legend

1 month ago

Let's hope Watford do a job on Chelsea then
I may be able to fix a forum but I can't fix a fuckwit
dozer
Legend

1 month ago

Ddg has become petr Cech. Sudden decline. But he's still a good keeper.
It's a good opportunity to test Dean Henderson next season or perhaps after a year more.
Unfortunately we have so many positions that need strengthening that it'd safer to keep Ddg for a couple of more seasons.
Edfuckingwoodward
Legend

1 month ago

I'm not sure DDG is even a safe option any more. Only Dubravka has more unforced errors leading to goals.

I think he's done tbh. He's been on the slide for 18 months, I'd go with Henderson at the start of next season. See if there are any takers for DDG. Worst case, Romero can come in if Henderson looks like he needs taking out of the firing line, but he's been quality for Sheff Utd.
Sid
Legend

1 month ago

Edfuckingwoodward wrote:
1 month ago
I'm not sure DDG is even a safe option any more. Only Dubravka has more unforced errors leading to goals.

I think he's done tbh. He's been on the slide for 18 months, I'd go with Henderson at the start of next season. See if there are any takers for DDG. Worst case, Romero can come in if Henderson looks like he needs taking out of the firing line, but he's been quality for Sheff Utd.
I'm inclined to agree. But before we ditch him I think we should test the theory that he'll improve if he has to compete for his position. So yeah recall Henderson and start him next season. See if De Gea improves. If not, sell. Problem is nobody is going to pay that amount of wages for a shite keeper. So we might be stuck with him.
fat maradona
Star Man

1 month ago

Sid wrote:
1 month ago
Edfuckingwoodward wrote:
1 month ago

I'm inclined to agree. But before we ditch him I think we should test the theory that he'll improve if he has to compete for his position. So yeah recall Henderson and start him next season. See if De Gea improves. If not, sell. Problem is nobody is going to pay that amount of wages for a shite keeper. So we might be stuck with him.
He's not shite in the Pickford sense but he's not anywhere near his imperious standards. As you say though, give him another season with competition and if he can get back to his old ways, then great.