Robbo
Legend

4 years ago

Well whats it going to be?
-----------------------------------------------------
Alfonso Bedoya
Legend

4 years ago

Can't be arsed... I'll watch (maybe), and hope we win... but that's about the limit of my enthusiasm these days... my expectations have been adjusted...
"Badges, to god-damned hell with badges! We have no badges. In fact, we don't need badges. I don't have to show you any stinking badges, you god-damned cabrón and ching' tu madre! Come out from that shit-hole of yours. I have to speak to you."
just1n
Legend

4 years ago

Kompany and Otamendi were both injured on Tuesday. They look a different team with Kompany's leadership and Otamendi has been a real let down this season. I was expecting much more from him tbf.

It all depends on whether they can be arsed to show up.
[color=#008000]GLAZERS[/color] [color=#FF8000]OUT![/color]
Lazarus
Legend

4 years ago

Let's get the Dippers out of the way first. COME ON UNITED!!!!
"Respect! Respect! Respect Maan! Respect! Respect!........." [-X
marlon
Legend

4 years ago

just1n wrote:Kompany and Otamendi were both injured on Tuesday. They look a different team with Kompany's leadership and Otamendi has been a real let down this season. I was expecting much more from him tbf.

It all depends on whether they can be arsed to show up.
Their defence doesn't need to show up to beat us
Lazarus
Legend

4 years ago

We'll be up for this after tonight. COME ON UNITED!
"Respect! Respect! Respect Maan! Respect! Respect!........." [-X
Robbo
Legend

4 years ago

Lazarus wrote:We'll be up for this after tonight. COME ON UNITED!
We will fuck it up just like tonight.
-----------------------------------------------------
madmax
Star Man

4 years ago

If we beat them we can fuck up their top 4 plas. What more incentive do we need?
Also, if we lose and Liverpool beat Southampton, they'll be level on points with us, with a game in hand.
Alfonso Bedoya
Legend

4 years ago

madmax wrote:If we beat them we can fuck up their top 4 plas. What more incentive do we need?
Also, if we lose and Liverpool beat Southampton, they'll be level on points with us, with a game in hand.
I can't see us winning this... City are motivated, even if it's just to beat us... after last night, we're proper deflated... again... and Van Gall looks like a beaten man again... the spirit is sapped, and it'll take some "Ferguson" standard man management to lift the players... I don't think Looey's got that in him...
"Badges, to god-damned hell with badges! We have no badges. In fact, we don't need badges. I don't have to show you any stinking badges, you god-damned cabrón and ching' tu madre! Come out from that shit-hole of yours. I have to speak to you."
just1n
Legend

4 years ago

Alfonso Bedoya wrote:
madmax wrote:If we beat them we can fuck up their top 4 plas. What more incentive do we need?
I can't see us winning this... City are motivated, even if it's just to beat us... after last night, we're proper deflated... again... and Van Gall looks like a beaten man again... the spirit is sapped, and it'll take some "Ferguson" standard man management to lift the players... I don't think Looey's got that in him...
We seem to raise our game against bigger teams so hopefully we can do it again.
[color=#008000]GLAZERS[/color] [color=#FF8000]OUT![/color]