vs Tottenham

Forum for match day threads
Robbo
Legend

4 years ago

marlon wrote:Made two bets today. 1-0 United and Spurs to win by 3. Could've gone either way
At least you got something out of the game which is more than can be said for United.
-----------------------------------------------------
Snoopcousins
Legend

4 years ago

Get Jose in now ffs
Halfway between the gutter and the stars

“I don't have any real proof and I can't be arsed to find any. But I bet I’m right” - Sid, 6th March 2018
Robbo
Legend

4 years ago

Snoopcousins wrote:Get Jose in now ffs
Wont happen after seeing that shite he will no doubt now go to Everton.
-----------------------------------------------------
senna
Legend

4 years ago

Unbelivable how the stubborn dutch cunt still got a job after this terrible season.
Mumford
First Teamer

4 years ago

MAX CLIFFORD wrote:How the fuck Smalling is a prem player I simply do not know. He is officially fuckin awful.
I've been saying this since we bought him, It's Sam Cooke I feel sorry for, when he is a nothing player again she will have to stick with him to prove she's not a gold digger attracted to him because he's "famous"
Take all the courage you have left
And waste it on fixing all the problems that you made in your own head
Red legend
Star Man

4 years ago

marlon wrote:Gaal won't be sacked until we're mathematically out of the top 4.
Louis will not be sacked , even if we lose all remaining matches.
Lazarus
Legend

4 years ago

1 shot in 90 mins, no wonder Louis is blaming Martial for blowing it. Martial is a disgrace we need our strikers to take their chances. It's not like he hasn't told us over and over, if the strikers take their chances we win the games. I've learned sooo much about this new tactic since he's become the boss. We just don't have the players, yet!!!!
"Respect! Respect! Respect Maan! Respect! Respect!........." [-X
brianofnazarethffs
Legend

4 years ago

I had a meeting at 6PM tonight when I left it was 0-0. It's my fault.
Life is what happens to you while you're busy making other plans...

Rant's official saviour, International Lovemaker to the Stars and prince of cunts
Sid
Legend

4 years ago

It's true Laz, like Tottenham the system relies heavily on the 4 forwards and specifically the centreforward, so they need to be quality and consistent because there aren't goals coming from many other places

But Martial's just turned 20 ffs it's a lot of responsibility
Alfonso Bedoya
Legend

4 years ago

Sid wrote:
Alfonso Bedoya wrote:
Sid wrote:
Alfonso Bedoya wrote:
Sid wrote:If only he'd have stood up on the touchline it'd still only be 1-0
No Sid! If only he wasn't a stubborn cunt, with more to offer than an outdated "philosophy", and a smug attitude, we wouldn't be such a shit fuckin side to begin with!
Totally. But standing up and gesticulating wildly wouldn't have changed much. They're a better team with more to fight for

They've won it in 5 minutes like top sides do. You only have to play well for a small amount of time to win games.
That wasn't my point!

We were the better side, and Pochettino did something about it... no mad gesticulating, just some positional orders and encouragement, and Spurs took over... we all saw the game change, and Spurs finished the half the better side, unlucky to no be leading...

Van Gall does nothing...
Poch is a better manager, he has options, Tottenham can play different ways

Also he has built a really solid, strong base with 7 players who defend (including the keeper), so they don't have to worry about conceding. Whereas we do. Our defenders are shite. And we can't consistently play with 7 players at the back and just 4 forwards. We're United, people want more.
Fuck sake Sid... you say that as if Van Gall has had his hands tied while United miraculously became a shite team... he made this United side what it is, or isn't...

On top of which, you're also making out like United have a rubbish defensive record... we're only second to Spurs... problem is, we defend with 10 men, not 6... because Van Gall cannibalized our fuckin attack...

I can see it now... people are genuinely pissed off and hurt at how rubbish we are, and it's going to turn into another bitter squabble about how much of it's Van Galls fault...

Fuck it... I'm out before it starts...

Van Gall can fuck off... tomorrow... let Giggs finish the season, and if he's not happy with that, then he can fuck off as well... fuck knows what to do about next year, but between the Glazers, Ferguson, Woodworm, and Van Gall, United are now a second rate team... and with all the money pouring into the league, it could be years before we're relevant again!
"Badges, to god-damned hell with badges! We have no badges. In fact, we don't need badges. I don't have to show you any stinking badges, you god-damned cabrón and ching' tu madre! Come out from that shit-hole of yours. I have to speak to you."