Vs Villa...

Forum for match day threads
Sid
Legend

4 years ago

Alfonso Bedoya wrote:
MAX CLIFFORD wrote:Stan Collymore on TalkSport has just ripped into the Villa players, particularly Lescott, Micha Richards and Acuna. A tweet by Lescott saying..."Now the weight of relegation has been lifted we hope to start putting in some good performances" :)) =)) =))

He's going fuckin ape shit Stan!! :D
Did you see this Harry?

http://www.givemesport.com/753715-stan- ... utoplay=on
690.jpg
:))
Lescott is everything you'd expect a former City player to be, a fucking mercenary, more interested in sports cars then repaying the fans

Him and Richards, half of City's former back line, are the one of the main reasons Villa are going down

Horrible cunts
Sid
Legend

4 years ago

http://www.101greatgoals.com/blog/timot ... ook-video/

Good to know they get on off the pitch
pint vulger
Legend

4 years ago

Another typical shit on stick performance orchestrated by LVG ,only for the fucking post one of the worst teams ever to play in the prem would have stole a point.How long can the club support the man who is portrayed as a clown all across social media.
Dont get me wrong some of the clips are fucking funny , but as it come to the point where the Utd manager is having the pissed ripped out of him by all and sundry.
Mumford
First Teamer

4 years ago

MAX CLIFFORD wrote:Stan Collymore on TalkSport has just ripped into the Villa players, particularly Lescott, Micha Richards and Acuna. A tweet by Lescott saying..."Now the weight of relegation has been lifted we hope to start putting in some good performances" :)) =)) =))

He's going fuckin ape shit Stan!! :D
Lescott said on MOTD last night as well, what a cunt
Take all the courage you have left
And waste it on fixing all the problems that you made in your own head
Red legend
Star Man

4 years ago

I was in the east quadrant underneath the villa fans. Never stopped singing or bantering. Better than the entertainment on the fucking pitch tbf.

Lescott . What a cunt .
just1n
Legend

4 years ago

Collymore is a cunt. Just had 3hours of him justifying his behaviour on talksport. Pity no one interrupted him like he does when caller's phone in.
[color=#008000]GLAZERS[/color] [color=#FF8000]OUT![/color]
redzebs
Legend

4 years ago

Collymore played about 15 games over three years for Villa for fuck sake,

Paul McGrath, an actual legend, called Lescott a slime bag, that's more like it tbf
Well I suppose that's the knighthood fucked.
Alfonso Bedoya
Legend

4 years ago

redzebs wrote:Collymore played about 15 games over three years for Villa for fuck sake,

Paul McGrath, an actual legend, called Lescott a slime bag, that's more like it tbf
What difference does it make how many games he played... when you're right, you're right... and Lescott is an idiot!
"Badges, to god-damned hell with badges! We have no badges. In fact, we don't need badges. I don't have to show you any stinking badges, you god-damned cabrón and ching' tu madre! Come out from that shit-hole of yours. I have to speak to you."
madredmonkey
Legend

4 years ago

Was at the game saturday, glad we won , but i came away deflated, as the performance was a fat as a witches tit,
the atmosphere was dross, my farts were louder,
villa were a joke, you can see why they went down, but for united we were like crabs always going sideways,
blind did ok for me,Rooney Rashford, to, Depay is so frustrating to watch.
and dont get me started on half and half scarves, it was shocking to see how many fans were buying them, day trippers with cameras, ffs.
had a great pre match piss up with the Brummie reds, in obrians in stretford, been doing that for the last 30 years with them, all hate the villa, like me as a Brummie.
ps bumpted in to a birmingham city fan with his blues top on in the east stand, there to see the vile sent down, class.
lvg out, when you see the game in the stadium, you can just see the set up so well , and it bores the shit out of you.
LEFT THE SITE SADLY GOT BORED OVER THE LAST 12 MONTHS, NOT WHAT IT USTED TO BE, GOODBYE TO THE FELLOW MEMBERS.
JUST NEED SOMETHING NEW.
Sid
Legend

4 years ago

A fat witches tit

Is that good or bad