Bournemouth

Forum for match day threads
Alfonso Bedoya
Legend

4 years ago

http://www.irishexaminer.com/breakingne ... 35075.html

The worry has been whether we'll miss out on 4th... I think that's a given now... "not impossible", as Daft Looey would say, but probable... what no one seems to have noticed, is that it's quite possible that we could finish as low as 7th... get your heads around that... and then consider this cunt will be back again next year, givin it large, and telling us all to adjust our expectations!
"Badges, to god-damned hell with badges! We have no badges. In fact, we don't need badges. I don't have to show you any stinking badges, you god-damned cabrón and ching' tu madre! Come out from that shit-hole of yours. I have to speak to you."
Alfonso Bedoya
Legend

4 years ago

By the way... I predict 0-0... and Looey to give it the "Bournemouth are a good team, and it is hard to score against teams who defend like that"...
"Badges, to god-damned hell with badges! We have no badges. In fact, we don't need badges. I don't have to show you any stinking badges, you god-damned cabrón and ching' tu madre! Come out from that shit-hole of yours. I have to speak to you."
Alfonso Bedoya
Legend

4 years ago

Actually no... seeing as it's a home game, I predict 2-0, and Looey strutting off the pitch like he's really done something, smiling, punching the air and waving to the fans... promising that we'll be fighting for top 4 again next year...
Robbo
Legend

4 years ago

In all honesty I am actually past giving a fuck.

If by some piece of luck we did get 4th we would get booted out by some obscure east European team made of farmers.
-----------------------------------------------------
Sid
Legend

4 years ago

If they park the bus we'll struggle. But they should be on their hols now.
redzebs
Legend

4 years ago

Mate they are from Bournemouth, when they aren't training they are sunbathing, having to come up to Manchester will probably piss on their parade enough to make them give it everything to piss on ours.

I don't know whether to watch it or not, I stuck to my guns and skipped the West Ham match and I could see my dad was gutted, he had the house decked out like a normal match day and I lifted a black bush and a glass of wine and watched agents of shield. I think that's only two games now, whether going to, watching on tv or finding somewhere no matter where I was in the world no matter what time to watch it, since the 06/07 season. Every fuckin match, even the early rounds of the Capitol one Carling Worthington cup. Even pre season friendlies and testimonials.

So it's fuckin heartbreaking but I think I'll watch this last one because it's the end of the season and tv will show loads of the other matches but that's me done until the club gets its soul back and stops looking like amateurs getting bullied and the piss taken out of them by superpowers at one end and lower clubs buying players we spunked fortunes on for fuck all at the other end. And treating the fans like shite unless they are from Asia or Africa and then the club ignores uk fans and throws fuckin beach parties were half the fans probably just go for the craic and will support Leicster next season.
Well I suppose that's the knighthood fucked.
swampash
Legend

4 years ago

I can see us grinding out a dire 1-0.
The difference between stupidity and genius is that genius has its limits...
Edfuckingwoodward
Legend

4 years ago

Past caring now.

It's bad enough that we seem incapable of resolving our problems. But there doesn't even seem to be the intent. My disdain for the cunts in charge grows with every passing day.
Lazarus
Legend

4 years ago

Come on Martial, Rashford and Smalling!!! My only interest in this game is staying ahead of Alf in the fantasy league...... Martial is triple captain today.
"Respect! Respect! Respect Maan! Respect! Respect!........." [-X
madredmonkey
Legend

4 years ago

we should win, ending a dull as dish water season 2-0
LEFT THE SITE SADLY GOT BORED OVER THE LAST 12 MONTHS, NOT WHAT IT USTED TO BE, GOODBYE TO THE FELLOW MEMBERS.
JUST NEED SOMETHING NEW.