Vs Arsenal

Forum for match day threads
Minus The Bear
Star Man

6 years ago

Brilliant result, all we get is waa waa sickness robbed us of players waa waa though.
Sid
Legend

6 years ago

It shouldn't have been this tense against Arsenal, they're shite, we were bricking it over Bendtner ffs
Alfonso Bedoya
Legend

6 years ago

That was a proper team performance... not that pretty, but we don't really have the players for pretty... but they worked like fuck for that win...
"Badges, to god-damned hell with badges! We have no badges. In fact, we don't need badges. I don't have to show you any stinking badges, you god-damned cabrón and ching' tu madre! Come out from that shit-hole of yours. I have to speak to you."
Davey-boy
Legend

6 years ago

Boom! I've never been so excited to be fifth!
Lazarus
Legend

6 years ago

Sid wrote:It shouldn't have been this tense against Arsenal, they're shite, we were bricking it over Bendtner ffs
Sid i thought they'd kill us today, not because they're great but because we've been shit. First touch today was great energy was great and they did what we needed them to do. The alternative result would have been dire given the results around us. This should be a shot in the arm.
"Respect! Respect! Respect Maan! Respect! Respect!........." [-X
dozer
Legend

6 years ago

tom
First Teamer

6 years ago

Pretty much a perfect weekend for us.. If only the scousers had lost
Sid
Legend

6 years ago

We're one point ahead of City who are in eighth, and we've been shit apparently

What does that make City then
Anantax
Legend

6 years ago

Sid wrote:It shouldn't have been this tense against Arsenal, they're shite, we were bricking it over Bendtner ffs
Its tense because we failed to score more and the rub of the green hasnt been with us

But if you go over the game how many clear cut chances did arsenal create? How many times did De Gea pull off a diving save? None that I recall

I think it was a good defensive performance. Our midfield woulndt stand up to their, NQAT so this was the way to go

Although to your point - I think we looked much more comfrotable in the first half. But we did lose vidic and also lost Jones in midfield, so thats excusable
Alfonso Bedoya
Legend

6 years ago

Sid wrote:We're one point ahead of City who are in eighth, and we've been shit apparently

What does that make City then
No doubt, bitter...
"Badges, to god-damned hell with badges! We have no badges. In fact, we don't need badges. I don't have to show you any stinking badges, you god-damned cabrón and ching' tu madre! Come out from that shit-hole of yours. I have to speak to you."