v Newcastle

Forum for match day threads
marlon
Legend

7 years ago

No Rooney or Carrick. van Persie might be rushed back. Kagawa: "As covered by media reports, I fell sic after the match against Everton. I am feeling much better now and I would like to thank you all for your sympathies."
Jones is back.

DDG
Rafael Evans Vidic Evra
Jones Cleverley
Nani Kagawa Januzaj
Hernandez
Dosdamt
Star Man

7 years ago

Newcastle will come smelling blood, they'll push hard for a win. We'll be lucky to scrape a draw I reckon, our league form has been fucking dire
Sid
Legend

7 years ago

Moyes was arsey in his press conference

One twat in particular pissed him off, and he was short with him
Edfuckingwoodward
Legend

7 years ago

Sid wrote:Moyes was arsey in his press conference

Good. He's been far too deferential in his media dealings so far. He needs to get his ginger bollocks out, wave his cock and tell everyone who's in charge and what they can do if they don't like it, the players too.

He'll still be shit, but a bit of aggression might spread to the players and we won't come across like a bunch of pussies like we have in most of our games so far.
lars072
Legend

7 years ago

Looking at the next 6 League games, you'd think that we should be able to get 6 wins. But I have no confidence that we get a result against anyone at the moment.
Sid
Legend

7 years ago

ashleyfuckingyoung wrote:
Sid wrote:Moyes was arsey in his press conference

Good. He's been far too deferential in his media dealings so far. He needs to get his ginger bollocks out, wave his cock and tell everyone who's in charge and what they can do if they don't like it, the players too.

He'll still be shit, but a bit of aggression might spread to the players and we won't come across like a bunch of pussies like we have in most of our games so far.
His gnarly ginger cock and bollocks, argh

Aye, he can turn it into a "they all want us to fail, let's show em" situation
lars072
Legend

7 years ago

Rio has apparently been critical of Moyes and his late team selection. And so it begins...
Sid
Legend

7 years ago

lars072 wrote:Rio has apparently been critical of Moyes and his late team selection. And so it begins...
http://www.manchestereveningnews.co.uk/ ... ds-6380801

Not knowing who is playing might explain the lack of cohesion on the pitch
sheesh

7 years ago

This Geordie is spot on about United:

Full-time devils is well worth checking out on YouTube.
lars072
Legend

7 years ago

Sid wrote:
lars072 wrote:Rio has apparently been critical of Moyes and his late team selection. And so it begins...
http://www.manchestereveningnews.co.uk/ ... ds-6380801

Not knowing who is playing might explain the lack of cohesion on the pitch
I do think that people are looking for any little reason to knock United and to increase the pressure on Moyes. I feel for him but he knew this was going to be the toughest job ever and he still took the job. He has to handle the pressure and start getting wins.