Forum for match day threads
marlon
Legend

7 years ago

DDG
Rafael Smalling Evans Evra
Cleverley Jones Anderson
Valencia Welbeck Young

Three in midfield and we waste it on Stoke away in the league cup (unless Anderson's a 10). Possibly the three worst finishers in the squad up front. That said, last time Cleverley and Anderson played together in a mid three, we scored 5 goals.
lars072
Legend

7 years ago

marlon wrote:DDG
Rafael Smalling Evans Evra
Cleverley Jones Anderson
Valencia Welbeck Young
Enjoy it folks as this will likely be our starting 11 next year :ymapplause:
Dosdamt
Star Man

7 years ago

Rooney injured. no word on when he is back.
RobDiablo
Legend

7 years ago

I don't quite know what to make of this side. I would have rested de Gea and Evra at least.
Spudiator
Star Man

7 years ago

Depressing as fuck to see Ashley Young getting a start. Anderson in the team is bad enough, but Young is inexcusable, especially after his moronic comments about diving being the ref's job to spot. After that I wouldn't give him another start ever again if I was Moyes. Zaha must be a bit pissed, sitting on the bench and watching that cunt start.
Sid
Legend

7 years ago

Fair enough, it's the League Cup so the 11 is going to be shite

But this is something we could actually win, if we miraculously managed to beat City
Snoopcousins
Legend

7 years ago

Spudiator wrote:Depressing as fuck to see Ashley Young getting a start. Anderson in the team is bad enough, but Young is inexcusable, especially after his moronic comments about diving being the ref's job to spot. After that I wouldn't give him another start ever again if I was Moyes. Zaha must be a bit pissed, sitting on the bench and watching that cunt start.
Yea he clearly doesn't rate Zaha, he'll be off on loan for sure
If they wernt on loan..This is where I'd hav looked forward to seeing the likes of Powell. Lingard, Keane etc rather than that welt Young and Anderson...

What a depressing squad of players we have got
Halfway between the gutter and the stars

“I don't have any real proof and I can't be arsed to find any. But I bet I’m right” - Sid, 6th March 2018
Lazarus
Legend

7 years ago

Used to look forward to these games to see the players on the fringes getting a run out. Now it's just also rans and wasters. HO! HO! HO!
"Respect! Respect! Respect Maan! Respect! Respect!........." [-X
Anantax
Legend

7 years ago

Snoopcousins wrote:
Spudiator wrote:Depressing as fuck to see Ashley Young getting a start. Anderson in the team is bad enough, but Young is inexcusable, especially after his moronic comments about diving being the ref's job to spot. After that I wouldn't give him another start ever again if I was Moyes. Zaha must be a bit pissed, sitting on the bench and watching that cunt start.
Yea he clearly doesn't rate Zaha, he'll be off on loan for sure
If they wernt on loan..This is where I'd hav looked forward to seeing the likes of Powell. Lingard, Keane etc rather than that welt Young and Anderson...

What a depressing squad of players we have got
Tbf unlike januzaj Zaha has not looked good at all in his substitute appearances...
Anantax
Legend

7 years ago

Davey-boy wrote:
lars072 wrote:
Dosdamt wrote:Moyes has to win this game, and possibly one of the cups, to try and reduce the criticism about never winning a trophy.
I assume he'll play the dead weight and outcasts in this one so I can see us losing at Stoke. Fletcher might start in MF... 8-|
I was away at the weekend, how did Fletch look? I just assumed he'd shat himself to death....
He looked pretty good tbf...