V's Watford

Forum for match day threads
Lazarus
Legend

4 years ago

Wonder who jose will pick to be in the team? Who from last nights squad has done enough to get in the team? Will Jose get a response from the players? Will he keep two holding players behind Pogba? What will another loss do to us??? We've got Northampton away on Weds night so no pressure...... Will he be forced to give Bastian a game? Would he drop Pogba (no goals or assists yet)? The plot thickens.
"Respect! Respect! Respect Maan! Respect! Respect!........." [-X
Sid
Legend

4 years ago

Watford are a ballachey team to beat. Could be an ugly game
Alfonso Bedoya
Legend

4 years ago

Sid wrote:Watford are a ballachey team to beat. Could be an ugly game
Nah, I'm not havin that... conceded 8 goals in 4 games... we've got to be beating this shite, or we're right back to Van Guff levels of doom...
"Badges, to god-damned hell with badges! We have no badges. In fact, we don't need badges. I don't have to show you any stinking badges, you god-damned cabrón and ching' tu madre! Come out from that shit-hole of yours. I have to speak to you."
sheesh
Legend

4 years ago

The pressure will start to mount on Jose if we fail to win this, even at this early stage of the season.

It won't come from the board, but the fans. Even if the squad does still need some improvement, we should be playing much better than what we've seen so far.

The media will be on him as well.
Sid
Legend

4 years ago

Alfonso Bedoya wrote:
Sid wrote:Watford are a ballachey team to beat. Could be an ugly game
Nah, I'm not havin that... conceded 8 goals in 4 games... we've got to be beating this shite, or we're right back to Van Guff levels of doom...
I mean they're fouling physical cunts like we are now. They might have changed under that new cunt tbf. But game raising cunts as well though. Elton will get em up for this one
lkhmffsstopmovingabout
Legend

4 years ago

he'll bring in carrick, weve still got no one in midfield who can pass the ball
lkhm

hoofing
danniitronix
Legend

4 years ago

Jose Moyes will win this, but he will continue to ruin Pogash, like he ruined Hazard and Fabregas.

Players like Ivanovic, Drogba, Carvalho, Essien, Terry and Mikel thrive and stay long term under Jose Moyes: thugs, tools and units, thick fuckers. He will turn Pogash into a mindless truck fucking about in midfield trying to smash down players but being crap at it.

For Jose Moyes, it's thuggery first, flair second.
pint vulger
Legend

4 years ago

Dont expect anything other than what we have seen in the previous games, a real struggle on offer,you cant turn form on and off , preferably i would like to see an acomplished performance ( by all would be asking too much) by most of the team,trouble cant see that happening,after all they have ,what ,one day to put it right ,change things so 1-1 looks most likely.
And this congested fixture list continues till crimbo ,very little time to adjust,we had to hit the ground running.
Davel
Legend

4 years ago

Even though I knew we needed Mou, I also knew under him the style of footie we all expect was gone.(a sign of the times I suppose).His style is far more defensive/aggressive/strength based.
I see a few problems with our starting line-up, these are issues that went back to LVG.
We still don't have a play maker (a messi ) maybe MickyT is the man for this, but this is a maybe. We need a left sided Central Defender (and no not blind) he's a sunday league midfield player at best. I hear he's good going with the ball, personally I don't give a shit (he's a defender who cant defend end of) I don't think smallings up to the task and jones is always injured, so my choice is going to be controversial, Rojo :) yes Rojo the most hated defender at OT. any1 is better than the pony tailed dutch cunt. This guy always wanted to be central, lets try him against Watford. and my point is ,unlike snoop who always blames rooney for everything, I blame blind for killing us, because our midfield drops back to cover his faults.
if rooney fucks up there usually 9 or 10 utd players between him and our net,when the dutch twat fucks up we concede.
redzebs
Legend

4 years ago

So your saying Rojo is better than Smqlling?
Well I suppose that's the knighthood fucked.