vs Burnley

Forum for match day threads
Sid
Legend

9 months ago

So far the best team outside the top 6. And we play em away. So does Jose shut up shop or does he play to win?
danniitronix
Legend

9 months ago

You’re a funny cunt, I’ll give you that :ymhug:

We will beat them, Snop will claim that the might Pogba bossed the park, Jose will rely again on the Dross that have been sacked by Harry and then we are still waiting for our title that Harry and Snop man promised us. Pint will continue his role as forum pancake.
Sid
Legend

8 months ago

You've got it sussed, Dannii. Winning the league was the minimum guarantee, we were meant to be winning the treble year according to those two. And if we don't it'll be Gaals fault.
ashleyfuckingyoung
Legend

8 months ago

It's becoming tedious Sid. We get your position, but isn't it time to change the narrative?

Won't be an easy game but I think we'll get a steady if unspectacular 1-0 or 2-0 win.
Sid
Legend

8 months ago

It got tedious a long time ago tbf. You were on the Jose bandwaggon too, Ash. But you've not gone down the rabbit hole Snoop and Pauline have. You've remained sane despite the agenda! It's everywhere! Even Cantona's believing it.

But aye this could be an ugly game. An early goal would make it easier otherwise we could see Van Jose Pulis again.
swampash
Legend

8 months ago

Nah, I can see us dishing out a hiding. We are ticking over well as it is and with the prospect of Sánchez joining the squad everyone up front is going to be switched on and out to prove themselves. We take them 3-0.
The difference between stupidity and genius is that genius has its limits...
FuB
Legend

8 months ago

Burnley already putting two on Pogba and winning that battle...
I may be able to fix a forum but I can't fix a fuckwit
bman2
Legend

8 months ago

The grey kit is appropriate: we’re bland and unremarkable.
dozer
Legend

8 months ago

Matic, Valencia and young are struggling so far.
dozer
Legend

8 months ago

Jones and smalling are playing like they normally do. No high standards expected there.