vs Burnley

Forum for match day threads
FuB
Legend

6 months ago

not that it's a big deal but why 5 mins of injury time? what the fuck has actually happened?
I may be able to fix a forum but I can't fix a fuckwit
ashleyfuckingyoung
Legend

6 months ago

Our decision making and quality when counter attacking in the second half has been embarrassing and is a direct answer to anyone who doubts that we should be getting Sánchez, however much he costs.

We deserve to not win this.
FuB
Legend

6 months ago

[quote="ashleyfuckingyoung"]Our decision making and quality when counter attacking in the second half has been embarrassing and is a direct answer to anyone who doubts that we should be getting Sánchez, however much he costs.

We deserve to not win this.[/quote

careful ash or you'll end up being part of the not a proper fan contingent
Sid
Legend

6 months ago

Jose does that proper old fashioned british manager thing of taking the player off whose furthest away on the pitch in injury time
sheesh
Legend

6 months ago

Martial is absolutely wasted at our club.
Sid
Legend

6 months ago

3 points in the end but a shite performance. We were hanging on, and it was Burnley away. We have the players to put games like this to bed n all but the tactics and mindset from Van Mourinho prevents it.

Int good enough to match City.
Alfonso Bedoya
Legend

6 months ago

Horrible win...

Take the 3 and fuck off!!!
"Badges, to god-damned hell with badges! We have no badges. In fact, we don't need badges. I don't have to show you any stinking badges, you god-damned cabrón and ching' tu madre! Come out from that shit-hole of yours. I have to speak to you."
FuB
Legend

6 months ago

don't forget they came to us and they got a 2-2 draw, Sid!

and don't forget your original post in this thread... can't argue that we shouldn't be shitting it against them but you didn't set the thread up that way.

I'm with Alf... 3 points and fuck it. not pretty but we've all seen us lose at turf moor in recent memory.
sheesh
Legend

6 months ago

[quote="Sid"]3 points in the end but a shite performance. We were hanging on, and it was Burnley away. We have the players to put games like this to bed n all but the tactics and mindset from Van Mourinho prevents it.

Int good enough to match City.[/quote

He'll keep asking for more money, but to what end?

We could sign players like Neymar and Ozil, and we'd still play like that. Sanchez must be really fucking miserable at Arsenal to not want to wait until the summer before leaving.
FuB
Legend

6 months ago

[quote="sheesh"][quote="Sid"]3 points in the end but a shite performance. We were hanging on, and it was Burnley away. We have the players to put games like this to bed n all but the tactics and mindset from Van Mourinho prevents it.

Int good enough to match City.[/quote

He'll keep asking for more money, but to what end?

We could sign players like Neymar and Ozil, and we'd still play like that. Sanchez must be really fucking miserable at Arsenal to not want to wait until the summer before leaving.[/quote

...or only money minded as many are accusing him