Legend

4 months ago

horrendous cameo rashfoots
lkhm

hoofing
Sid
Legend

4 months ago

Aye Sheesh we've already thrown money at it, nearly 400m with Sanchez, and we can only really get excited about home games v the shite. Away from home and against decent teams it will be this. And we'll come a cropper enough times to be unable to challenge City in a meaningful way, like we have done all season.
danniitronix
Legend

4 months ago

Harry is being a daft twat again, he forgets how we got spunked on by Bristol having spent close to 400m.

It should have been 10 easy, except is wasn’t cos we are playing shit.

Definitely bad luck and thank fuck no mong listened to you about Panic Buy. Sorted your sorry fat hairy arse again!

Good luck with Emile Lukaku!
Snoopcousins
Legend

4 months ago

[quote="HARRY"]Wasn't great but its 3 points. We'd have lost that under Luther. Should have been 3 or 4 easy.[/quote

Exactly

Tough away ground ....
Burnley are the best side outside the Top 6 according to Sid remember !! Coz they’re 7th
Halfway between the gutter and the stars

“I don't have any real proof and I can't be arsed to find any. But I bet I’m right” - Sid, 6th March 2018
Sid
Legend

4 months ago

Clearly triggered that the dross won it for us again
Snoopcousins
Legend

4 months ago

[quote="Sid"]Clearly triggered that the dross won it for us again[/quote

Spoof
More like Jose gets a tune out if those LVG couldn’t
Halfway between the gutter and the stars

“I don't have any real proof and I can't be arsed to find any. But I bet I’m right” - Sid, 6th March 2018
Sid
Legend

4 months ago

Snoop, Jose's getting a tune out of the dross?

Gaal got 4th with them and Jose got 6th with 150m of extra talent

5 extra goals

Not a very good tune is it, more like a dirge
Lazarus
Legend

4 months ago

Well we managed to scrape up the rent money this week. 3 points and fuck all else... The players look miserable as fuck when they're playing, Jose looks miserable as fuck all the time. It's all miserable as fuck!
"NO BILL POSTERS" [-X
bman2
Legend

4 months ago

Martial has almost identical goals and assists to Lukaku, with half there minutes played.
Alfonso Bedoya
Legend

4 months ago

Aye Bernie... Sanchez is a lock, but on current form, Lukaku should be fighting for the third spot, not Martial...
"Badges, to god-damned hell with badges! We have no badges. In fact, we don't need badges. I don't have to show you any stinking badges, you god-damned cabrón and ching' tu madre! Come out from that shit-hole of yours. I have to speak to you."