vs Sevilla

Forum for match day threads
Sid
Legend

1 year ago

So then, biggest game of the season so far. If they score we're a bit fucked.

Will Pogba play?
bman2
Legend

1 year ago

Yeah I'm nervous about this one, a score draw fucks us. We have been very good at home though. Time for Sanchez to prove himself.
FuB
Legend

1 year ago

You would hope that the result and performance at the weekend bodes well but it is going to be a bit of a nailbiter I reckon. not that they are super-potent in attack but we helped Liverpool to a nice own goal after they couldn't really make any chances themselves.
I may be able to fix a forum but I can't fix a fuckwit
Snoopcousins
Legend

1 year ago

FuB wrote:You would hope that the result and performance at the weekend bodes well but it is going to be a bit of a nailbiter I reckon. not that they are super-potent in attack but we helped Liverpool to a nice own goal after they couldn't really make any chances themselves.

Liverpool couldn’t beat them home or away....

It won’t be an easy match ....but I’d say we will win 3-0 with a couple of late goals

I’d go as far to suggest it’s a must-win for Jose....these are the types of games he’s known for finding a way through ....
I’d like to see him out -tactic and win against a big team in the last 8
Halfway between the gutter and the stars

“I don't have any real proof and I can't be arsed to find any. But I bet I’m right” - Sid, 6th March 2018
Davel
Legend

1 year ago

ive no fingernails left after saturday (not joking fingers are sore i chewed so hard)
we need an early goal or seven to steady my nerves on this one.
swampash
Legend

1 year ago

I think we'll see JoMo at his tactical best again. I suspect he will field the same team as against Liverpool.
The difference between stupidity and genius is that genius has its limits...
ashleyfuckingyoung
Legend

1 year ago

We'll go 1-0 up. Look to hang on, concede a late goal and go out on away goals. 1-1.
jason_uk
First Teamer

1 year ago

ashleyfuckingyoung wrote:We'll go 1-0 up. Look to hang on, concede a late goal and go out on away goals. 1-1.

Flashback of mourinho running up line in 03/04..
dozer
Legend

1 year ago

I hope Bailly isn't injured. In spite of his own goal he's clearly our best defender.
I want Matic and McTominay starting regardless of who else is fit.

DDG,
Valencia, Bailly, Smalling, Young
Matic, Mctominay,
Lingard, Sanchez, Rashford
Lukaku