Legend

2 years ago

VILLA PARK
lkhm

hoofing
FuB
Legend

2 years ago

Old Trafford has been used a fair few times as well but, as far as I know, never in a semi-final featuring United. Those in recent memory (prior to everything going to the new Wembley) were always played at Villa Park as knobhead says.
I may be able to fix a forum but I can't fix a fuckwit
redzebs
Legend

2 years ago

We had a whopping record at Villa Park too.

Also lol @ Sid and blame Shaw, I can definitely see it being one of the excuse why they out play us and batter us or the gloating if we fluke it about being the underdog (the under dog who have about three players that are worth more than their whole team bar Kane and who pay squad players more than nearly their whole team)
Well I suppose that's the knighthood fucked.
Davel
Legend

2 years ago

never, useually a large ground between the 2 teams, newcastle v stoke would have probally been played at OT, We useually played at hillsboro against suverners, or villa park though once went to cardiff,but since that fooking eyesore in londons been built every game seems to be played there frieght rover etc,to try and repay the corrupt pay offs from its construction,and we thought septic bloater was on the take, the fa are far worse.
Sid
Legend

2 years ago

redzebs wrote:
2 years ago
We had a whopping record at Villa Park too.

Also lol @ Sid and blame Shaw, I can definitely see it being one of the excuse why they out play us and batter us or the gloating if we fluke it about being the underdog (the under dog who have about three players that are worth more than their whole team bar Kane and who pay squad players more than nearly their whole team)
They've outplayed us twice this season already. Even when we beat em at Old Trafford with a hit and hope to Martial they outplayed us for the 90 minutes - without Kane n all.

It would be properly fucking shite if we go out of one of the lesser competitions after all the money spent / 8 new players, to what is basically the same Spurs team they've had for 3 or 4 years
lkhmffsstopmovingabout
Legend

2 years ago

top red logic says there was no point beating seville only to get pumped by one of the big boys

therefore theres no fucking point spurs beating us when theyll only bottle it against chelsea again tbf

we'd lose an all mind
lkhm

hoofing
swampash
Legend

2 years ago

Snoopcousins wrote:
2 years ago
It has to be neutral
...so where they are playing this season has escaped the FA?
The difference between stupidity and genius is that genius has its limits...
Snoopcousins
Legend

2 years ago

swampash wrote:
2 years ago
Snoopcousins wrote:
2 years ago
It has to be neutral
...so where they are playing this season has escaped the FA?
Clearly not....I was saying it really should be neutral ....they’ve got it wrong

I’d Villa had got to the semi finals when the semis were played at villa park would they have changed the venue?

Though I suppose the same applies to the CL...If it’s planned to be at OT or wherever it’s not changed depending on the ‘home’ team Getting there
Halfway between the gutter and the stars

“I don't have any real proof and I can't be arsed to find any. But I bet I’m right” - Sid, 6th March 2018
Lazarus
Legend

2 years ago

Has anyone noticed that we're playing the FA Semi Final at Wembley against Spurs but Spurs are using Wembley as there home ground??? WTF you'd think it had to be a neutral venue. How did we not notice this???? Call ourselves a football forum.....

If we lose this because of that i'll be so upset.
"Respect! Respect! Respect Maan! Respect! Respect!........." [-X
Sid
Legend

2 years ago

This comes as news to me too. I'm shocked, they should have built a new venue for this to be played at.