V's Brighton

Forum for match day threads
User avatar
FuB
Legend
Posts: 5910
Joined: 4 years ago
Location: Littlewoods Data Entry Department

2 years ago

brianofnazarethffs wrote:
2 years ago
Mourinho: "I thought for some of them to start the game & the possibility to give reason to the ones that during the season are always critical of my choices - 'why always Lukaku?' You have the answer."
yes, but the answer is "because I play a one dimensional tactic that requires a big cunt up front and two if that tactic isn't working well enough" and he's right that everyone had the answer.
I may be able to fix a forum but I can't fix a fuckwit
User avatar
dozer
Legend
Posts: 5449
Joined: 7 years ago

2 years ago

FuB wrote:
2 years ago
brianofnazarethffs wrote:
2 years ago
Mourinho: "I thought for some of them to start the game & the possibility to give reason to the ones that during the season are always critical of my choices - 'why always Lukaku?' You have the answer."
yes, but the answer is "because I play a one dimensional tactic that requires a big cunt up front and two if that tactic isn't working well enough" and he's right that everyone had the answer.
Yeah right, Jose's tactically inept.
If he's tactially inept then it's only Guardiola in world football who's fit to be a manager, rest of them all should be sacked.
Even Klopp hasn't achieved more than Jose.
User avatar
FuB
Legend
Posts: 5910
Joined: 4 years ago
Location: Littlewoods Data Entry Department

2 years ago

dozer wrote:
2 years ago
FuB wrote:
2 years ago
brianofnazarethffs wrote:
2 years ago
Mourinho: "I thought for some of them to start the game & the possibility to give reason to the ones that during the season are always critical of my choices - 'why always Lukaku?' You have the answer."
yes, but the answer is "because I play a one dimensional tactic that requires a big cunt up front and two if that tactic isn't working well enough" and he's right that everyone had the answer.
Yeah right, Jose's tactically inept.
If he's tactially inept then it's only Guardiola in world football who's fit to be a manager, rest of them all should be sacked.
Even Klopp hasn't achieved more than Jose.
oh, do please explain which tactics he's shown that I've been missing. you must be one of the good football geniuses that he hasn't got upset with yet.
I may be able to fix a forum but I can't fix a fuckwit
User avatar
marlon
Legend
Posts: 5515
Joined: 7 years ago

2 years ago

I agree with the Lukaku point - he's the only one who looks like the knows the position (can hardly blame Rashford when he never gets to play there).

But this was a typical performance. We just didn't get a result. Sanchez has been like the rest - only moments of quality (actually he was really involved when he first arrived but faded quickly). Who else didn't play - Lingard, Valencia - they're hardly on a different level.

And we've lost to Brighton with Murray up front, West Brom with Rondon, Newcastle with Gayle, Huddersfield with Depoitre - we've always got the better players.
User avatar
marlon
Legend
Posts: 5515
Joined: 7 years ago

2 years ago

dozer wrote:
2 years ago
Fans got their favourite players starting today. Luke Shaw, Martial and Rashford. Only thing missing was Giggesh managing the club.
Yeah, fan favourites: Smalling, Rojo, Young, Darmian, Matic, Fellaini
User avatar
marlon
Legend
Posts: 5515
Joined: 7 years ago

2 years ago

It sounds like Mourinho has no conncection with the players. He said he told them what was going to happen (we were going to lose presumably?) before the game and at half time and clearly got no response.
User avatar
dozer
Legend
Posts: 5449
Joined: 7 years ago

2 years ago

FuB wrote:
2 years ago
dozer wrote:
2 years ago
FuB wrote:
2 years ago
brianofnazarethffs wrote:
2 years ago
Mourinho: "I thought for some of them to start the game & the possibility to give reason to the ones that during the season are always critical of my choices - 'why always Lukaku?' You have the answer."
yes, but the answer is "because I play a one dimensional tactic that requires a big cunt up front and two if that tactic isn't working well enough" and he's right that everyone had the answer.
Yeah right, Jose's tactically inept.
If he's tactially inept then it's only Guardiola in world football who's fit to be a manager, rest of them all should be sacked.
Even Klopp hasn't achieved more than Jose.
oh, do please explain which tactics he's shown that I've been missing. you must be one of the good football geniuses that he hasn't got upset with yet.
The posh retort of "oh do please", "pray tell" is still in fashion eh.
I don't know enough to speak about Jose's tactics but he's done well compared to most other managers. Results wise. And these are results over 10 years; and clubs were free to pick other managers over him but he's got the market value to be picked by top clubs.

Also a lot of other managers have a set style of play. Guardiola's tiki-taka - he can't change, although it works well.
Benitez, Ancelloti, Klopp, Conte, Simeone and Arsenal all have a set way of playing.
I think only Fergie managed to adopt a 3 man midfield defensive style, but only in his later years after Queiroz arrived.
User avatar
FuB
Legend
Posts: 5910
Joined: 4 years ago
Location: Littlewoods Data Entry Department

2 years ago

marlon wrote:
2 years ago
It sounds like Mourinho has no conncection with the players. He said he told them what was going to happen (we were going to lose presumably?) before the game and at half time and clearly got no response.
it doesn't really seem that Mourinho has much of a connection to reality. the players are hardly going to get a look in.
I may be able to fix a forum but I can't fix a fuckwit
User avatar
dozer
Legend
Posts: 5449
Joined: 7 years ago

2 years ago

marlon wrote:
2 years ago
dozer wrote:
2 years ago
Fans got their favourite players starting today. Luke Shaw, Martial and Rashford. Only thing missing was Giggesh managing the club.
Yeah, fan favourites: Smalling, Rojo, Young, Darmian, Matic, Fellaini
Matic too eh? Ahh, he's not a Zidane type player, must be shite.
But... the others were fan faves and the ones who got their chance gave these fans no validation.
User avatar
FuB
Legend
Posts: 5910
Joined: 4 years ago
Location: Littlewoods Data Entry Department

2 years ago

dozer wrote:
2 years ago
FuB wrote:
2 years ago
dozer wrote:
2 years ago
FuB wrote:
2 years ago
brianofnazarethffs wrote:
2 years ago
Mourinho: "I thought for some of them to start the game & the possibility to give reason to the ones that during the season are always critical of my choices - 'why always Lukaku?' You have the answer."
yes, but the answer is "because I play a one dimensional tactic that requires a big cunt up front and two if that tactic isn't working well enough" and he's right that everyone had the answer.
Yeah right, Jose's tactically inept.
If he's tactially inept then it's only Guardiola in world football who's fit to be a manager, rest of them all should be sacked.
Even Klopp hasn't achieved more than Jose.
oh, do please explain which tactics he's shown that I've been missing. you must be one of the good football geniuses that he hasn't got upset with yet.
The posh retort of "oh do please", "pray tell" is still in fashion eh.
I don't know enough to speak about Jose's tactics but he's done well compared to most other managers. Results wise. And these are results over 10 years; and clubs were free to pick other managers over him but he's got the market value to be picked by top clubs.

Also a lot of other managers have a set style of play. Guardiola's tiki-taka - he can't change, although it works well.
Benitez, Ancelloti, Klopp, Conte, Simeone and Arsenal all have a set way of playing.
I think only Fergie managed to adopt a 3 man midfield defensive style, but only in his later years after Queiroz arrived.
right... so I've stated that he has a one-dimensional tactic and now you've agreed and cited other examples of one-dimensional management as far as your opinion goes. I didn't really feel I needed your endorsement but thanks anyway.

I thank you also for your assistance in my learning English. I do find it hard sometimes.
I may be able to fix a forum but I can't fix a fuckwit
Post Reply