Legend

2 years ago

Snoopcousins wrote:
2 years ago
marlon wrote:
2 years ago
Snoopcousins wrote:
2 years ago
Too many shite players in our team still....

Rashford is NOT good enough for us if we want to win trophies ....NO other top team would have him. And he’s played more minutes than anyone else btw.
Martial is clueless, talented but will never be a top player
Lingard is a squaddie. No way will we compete for big trophies with him as a starter
Young and Valencia are not good enough fullbacks. Waste so many good positions and young still a liability in defense.
Smalling and Jones ...deary me....

Pogba had a poor game by his standards but he’s hardly a problem going forward
Matic is good but needs rested more
Herrera is a squaddie at best

That’s a dreadful list of shit players for a supposedly top club, it needs gutting still.

I’m not 100% pleased with Jose despite what you think ....I hate that Fellaini has a place still, I’d rather have started Bailly and Lindelof....
We have no real replacement for Lukaku ...and I’m not convinced we have a plan B for without him because Rashford is NOT a CF despite what people say and neither is Martial.
I’d also want to know what’s happening with Gomes and Chong who are the next 2 who should be integrated into the first team...
The fans need a lift with a young player (not McTomminh who’s hardly exciting)
Why bother making stuff like this up?

Rashford's not good enough, but the fans need a lift with some homegrown players.... cause Gomes and Chong are ready to rip up the PL? Rashford's 20; he's still developing. It took Lingard till 25 to become a good squaddie. Most academy players aren't going to be stars. If you want them to be a part of the team, you have to be patient and accept that they're rarely going to be the best players on the pitch. Or would you rather fill the squad with Young, Darmian, Blind etc.? (And the fans like our young players - it's Mourinho who doesn't). How long till you turn on the next generation of players coming through?

Mourinho bought 8 players, 6 are still at the club and 3 started today. Would've been 4 with Lukaku. So at this rate, another 3 years for him to get 'his' team, by which team the 29 year olds he loves to buy will have left, so really, in your eyes, he'll have a perpetual excuse for failure.

And if the problem was always the sqaud, why sack van Gaal? Or Moyes? And why the fuck hire Mourinho if he can't work with any of the players you've got? Fuck the money, it's been a massive waste of everyone's time and will continue to be, until he has his scheduled tantrum and crawls off to torture the next fanbase.
Oh I see what you didn’t there....comparing Gomes and Chong to Rashford...but....Rashford was NEVER a standout for the youths, Gaal didn’t even know much about him when he flukily got his debut after a load of injuries! He took his chance and had a purple patch...and ifwe are still allowed to give our own opinions then mine is he’s not good enough for us!!!

Gomes and Chong are proper talents- I’d be all for giving them time to develop- I’ve said it many a time . So don’t use Rashfords demise as a stick for that
Pretty sad how you'll try and blame the loss on a 20 year old kid from the reserves whose only had 4 or 5 starts since december and has spent 2 seasons being played out if position, rather than the manager who picks the players, their positions, the tactics, determines the approach, the mentality.

It's shifting the blame away from Jose's shit football and on to the players for not being world class. It's a tactic of his, one that ultimately turns the players against him.

I'll remind you of this when the Jose era is over when you hopefully see sense.
lkhmffsstopmovingabout
Legend

2 years ago

tbf he’d have buried his one chance but linshites shite pass made the keeper favourite
lkhm

hoofing
Lazarus
Legend

2 years ago

danniitronix wrote:
2 years ago
Probably time for me to slap you up again!

We are gonna do these Chelsea cunts!

=))
"Respect! Respect! Respect Maan! Respect! Respect!........." [-X
marlon
Legend

2 years ago

Snoopcousins wrote:
2 years ago
Oh I see what you didn’t there....comparing Gomes and Chong to Rashford...but....Rashford was NEVER a standout for the youths, Gaal didn’t even know much about him when he flukily got his debut after a load of injuries! He took his chance and had a purple patch...and ifwe are still allowed to give our own opinions then mine is he’s not good enough for us!!!

Gomes and Chong are proper talents- I’d be all for giving them time to develop- I’ve said it many a time . So don’t use Rashfords demise as a stick for that
Maybe some enjoyable football would give the fans a lift? Clearly these kids need to take a look at McTominay to see what it takes to impress Mourinho. So, get some stilts and never take a risk...