V's Bayern

Forum for match day threads
Lazarus
Legend

1 year ago

Sid wrote:
1 year ago
We aren't defending very well are we, they're getting plenty of shots and getting into the box quite often

5 day to sort it before Leicester on friday
We've always got a spare body to throw in the way, except that time....... FFS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 1-0 :((
"Respect! Respect! Respect Maan! Respect! Respect!........." [-X
Sid
Legend

1 year ago

Been coming since kick off

We had 9 players in the box for that corner and we still failed to stop the header
Lazarus
Legend

1 year ago

He'll have to let us attack now, won't he?
Sid
Legend

1 year ago

Lazarus wrote:
1 year ago
He'll have to let us attack now, won't he?
:))
Lazarus
Legend

1 year ago

This is fuckin' depressing.....
Sid
Legend

1 year ago

It's really bad, Sanchez is playing off McTominay whose CF :))
Lazarus
Legend

1 year ago

Sid wrote:
1 year ago
It's really bad, Sanchez is playing off McTominay whose CF :))
Five days before the season starts..... what the fuck?
Sid
Legend

1 year ago

Fred is a quality player, his positioning, feet, reading of the game, and he bursts forward

But it's made absolutely no difference to the performance, possession or chances created :))
Lazarus
Legend

1 year ago

Sid wrote:
1 year ago
Fred is a quality player, his positioning, feet, reading of the game, and he bursts forward

But it's made absolutely no difference to the performance, possession or chances created :))
Your making the same point i was making about not missing Pogba, Matic and Lukaku. It looks exactly the same..... We've done fuck all in this game, nothing. He made three subs and it's the same still. He's done fuck all tactics wise.......

Fuck this Sid I can't take this game anymore tonight, Friday will be bad enough..... I'll check in in a while, i'm going to watch Ed Balls in Trumpland it has to be better than this, more hopeful....
Sid
Legend

1 year ago

Lazarus wrote:
1 year ago
Sid wrote:
1 year ago

Your making the same point i was making about not missing Pogba, Matic and Lukaku. It looks exactly the same..... We've done fuck all in this game, nothing. He made three subs and it's the same still. He's done fuck all tactics wise.......

Fuck this Sid I can't take this game anymore tonight, Friday will be bad enough..... I'll check in in a while, i'm going to watch Ed Balls in Trumpland it has to be better than this, more hopeful....
It's so bad it's just funny now. Like you say it doesn't matter what combination of quality players are on the pitch, the result is the same; defensive long ball shite. It doesn't matter what the scoreline is either - we're losing 1-0 - but we still play the same way

6 mins left and I'm turning off too, fuck it